Careprost with Brush 3 ml. (0.03%)
|Strength||3 ml. (0.03%)|
|Generic Name||Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution|
|Manufacturer||Sun Pharmaceutical Industries|
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|1 Bottle (with Brush)||US$ 26.50||US$ 26.50|
|3 Bottle (with Brush)||US$ 19.83||US$ 59.5025%US$ 79.50|
|6 Bottle (with Brush)||US$ 17.50||US$ 105.0034%US$ 159.00|
|10 Bottle (with Brush)||US$ 16.40||US$ 164.0038%US$ 265.00|
Careprost 0.03% 3 ml with Brush
Bimatoprost is an effective substance of Careprost is recommended for the treatment of primary open-angle glaucoma. It is applied in the form of eye drops. The active ingredient, Bimatoprost is considered to be a remedy against eye disease like glaucoma. One of the side effects of the medicine was that patients obtained longer, thicker, and darker eyelashes. Since then, researchers have reformulated the product, and now it has been widely used to stimulate the growth of eyelashes. This positive effect of the medicine makes it well known in the cosmetic industry.
What is Careprost used for?
Careprost 0.03% is indicated for the treatment of hypotrichosis, a condition where a person does not have enough hair of eyelashes. It helps you to achieve longer eyelashes, which become noticeably darker and thicker. This eye care treatment enhances the hair development to extend the length of eyelashes and grow new eyelashes. The product comprised of Bimatoprost and was designed to treat glaucoma patients. Glaucoma is an eye disorder that slowly steels your vision, and this medicine helps to regulate the fluid flow inside the eye while maintaining the normal eye pressure. This cosmetic treatment is very affordable giving the best promising results.
How does Careprost work?
Bimatoprost, the active pharmaceutical ingredient of Careprost comes under the category of prostaglandins. In the case of glaucoma, it functions by lowering the pressure within in the eye by decreasing the flow of liquid out of the eye.
The exact mode of action with regards to eyelash growth is still not known, but it is assumed that the application of Careprost increases the duration of the existing growth phase of the hair follicle and increases the emergence of many new lashes as well.
Where to buy Careprost online?
Careprost 0.03 % is available to our client in the form of eye drop solution (with a brush). Buy Careprost 0.03%- 3 ml (with a brush) online from premiumrxdrugs.com at an absolute lowest price.
What does Careprost contain?
Careprost 0.03% ophthalmic solution contains Bimatoprost as the beneficial active ingredient. Each drop for topical application delivers 0.03% of Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution.
What are the side effects of Careprost?
The side effects of Careprost 0.03% may include itchiness, dry eyes, conjunctival hyperemia, ocular irritations, inflammation of the eyelid, discoloration of the eye, a dizzy sensation, a feeling of discomfort in the eye.
Patients should immediately consult a physician or visit the nearest healthcare care center if any of the above symptoms persisting or bothersome.
What medications interact with Careprost?
The Ophthalmic solution shows interact with some drugs like Latisse, Latanoprost ophthalmic drug, bimatoprost topical, and Xalatan, etc.
Patients should inform their physician about all medications that they take at the time of Careprost 0.03% ophthalmic solution.
When should Careprost not be used?
- Do not apply Careoprost 0.03%-3 ml (with brush) if you wear contact lenses; you should remove your contact lenses before using Careprost.
- The eye drop should not be used if you are known to demonstrate hypersensitivity towards Bimatoprost and its other ingredients.
- The eye drop is not suitable for patients with kidney, liver, or respiratory disease.
- It is not meant for use in pregnancy, women who intend to become pregnant or breast feeding.
How should Careprost be used?
- For eyelash growth: Careprost 0.03%-3m (with brush) is easy to apply and should only be applied once daily in the evening. Brush or an applicator will be given with your purchase. Put one drop of the drug on the tip of your brush and apply the tip of your brush on your upper eyelid (upper edge of an eyelash). Repeat the procedure with the other eyelash edge as well. It should not be applied to the bottom eyelid. This is to be done once daily at night for at least four months.
- For Glaucoma: The dosage and application method depends on the factors such as age, and severity of the condition. It is usually recommended to put one drop into the eye daily.
- If you wear contact lenses, then you must remove them before applying the product.
- Try to apply the ophthalmic solution evenly on both the eye; otherwise, you can observe differences in the thickness and length of the eyelashes.
- Try not to drop this solution to other parts of the body as this may cause unwanted hair growth.
How long should you take Careprost?
Normally, you can see the change in the appearance of your eyelashes after 14 days. Complete results vary, but are usually noticed after a period of four months. One you have obtained your desired growth, you are not supposed to discontinue using this eye care treatment. To maintain the desired results, use this once or twice in a week to prevent your eyelashes reverting to their natural length. If you stop using Careprost 0.03%- 3ml (with brush), you will lose all of your results that you achieved by using this eye product.
Missed dose of Careprost
If you forget to place the Careprost eye drop in time, do not double the dose to compensate the missed one. The application of the drug is to be held at the scheduled time the next night. If you have any doubt please ask your physician.
How should Careprost be stored?
Careprost should be stored at room temperature in a cool and dry place. It should be kept protected from heat and moisture. Place it where children and pets cannot reach.