|Generic Name||Sildenafil Citrate|
|Manufacturer||Sun Pharma Medisales Pvt Ltd.|
Caverta 50mg is prescribed erectile dysfunction medicine. Its active ingredient is Sildenafil Citrate. Men who are suffering from erectile dysfunction gets long-lasting erection and prolonged sexual intercourse.
What is Caverta used for?
Caverta 50mg tablet in tablet form contains chemical ingredient Sildenafil helps to cure impotence in Men. Patients suffering from erectile dysfunction gets longer and harder erection when they take Caverta Pills as ED treatment. Blood vessels become wider and blood flow improves in male genitals due to intake of Sildenafil. Sildenafil lowers the blood pressure. Caverta pills helps the penis become erect during sexual perfromance.
How does Caverta work?
The main compound of Caverta is Sildenafil Citrate. Sildenafil citrate categorized in group of inhibitors of PDE-5 enzymes. According to reasearches done Caverta (Sildenafil Citrate) works by relaxing the smooth muscles of male organ, which permits good amount of blood to flow into the penis, results in erection.Long lasting Erection cannot be only provided by Caverta as pill will only be effective when a man is in sexually stimulated condition.Caverta pills helps ED patients as just as to initiate penis erection naturally before sexual performance.
What does Caverta contain?
Caverta contains same active ingredient as other popular ED treatment Pills consist of its Sildenafil Citrate.
Effects of alcohol on Caverta
Caverta along with alcohol may cause dizziness, dullness, hazy vision, or fainting.
What are the side effects of Caverta?
Caverta 50mg has few side effects as follows:
Please call for immediate medical help to encounter above mentioned health conditions.
However, side effects of Caverta doesn`t last for more than few hours after consumption. Side effects occur only when buyers consume higher doses of Caverta. In few rare cases, some people encountered stiffness of male genitals that lasts only for few hours. It is advisiable to consult physician immediately. Few patients also reported varying heart rhythm and heart attack, so people with cardiovascular problem must avoid taking Caverta Pills.
What medications interact with Caverta?
Some drugs can alter the way Caverta 50 mg works. Tell your physician about any medicines you are taking. Do not start or stop taking any medicine without consulting with your physician. This includes both prescription and non-prescription drugs. Caverta should never be taken with drugs that contain nitrates.
- If you are taking alpha blockers for the treatment of hypertension or prostate problems, your blood pressure could suddenly drop. You could get faint.
- Caverta contains Sildenafil citrate, which is the same agent found in another drug called Revatio. Caverta should not be co-administered with Revatio and any equivalent Brand.
When should Caverta not be used?
- Use of Caverta 50 mg tablets is prohibited in patients with known hypersensitivity to any chemical component of the tablet.
- It is not recommended to men for whom sexual intercourse is inadvisable due to cardiovascular problems, such as established cardiac failure and unstable angina pectoris.
- The drug is not recommended in patients with male erectile dysfunction with a previous episode of non-arteric ischaemic optic neuropathy.
- Caverta is not indicated for use in children.
- The medicine should not be given with other medical treatment that causes erections. These treatments include tablets, medicines that are injected into the penis, implants or vacuum pumps.
How should Caverta be taken?
Caverta is available in 50 mg doses. If you do not get the desired result, talk to your physician. You and your physician can determine the dose that works best for you. Do not take more medicine than your doctor prescribes. If you think you need a larger dose of Caverta, please check with your physician. It should not be taken more than once daily.
Physician may prescribe a lower dose for elderly people, or have a serious kidney or liver problem, your physician may start with lower dose. If you have a prostate problem or high blood pressure, your physician may start you on a lower dose of Caverta (Sildenafil citrate).
How long should you take Caverta?
Take the medicine as per physician`s direction. Caverta aids erection in an individual unable to achieve and maintain an erection. It does not cure the cause of erectile dysfunction, but help them to achieve erection whenever required.
How should Caverta be stored?
Keep the tablets in its original packet. Keep Caverta out of the reach of children and pets. Store it at room temperature away from moisture and heat.