Cobix 200 mg capsules contain Celecoxib, an NSAID agent that relieves the inflammatory symptoms like pain, tenderness, redness, and swelling
Cobix 200 mg (Celecoxib)
Cobix 200 mg capsules contain Celecoxib, an NSAID agent that relieves the inflammatory symptoms like pain, tenderness, redness, and swelling. It belongs to the class of COX- 2 inhibitors and stops the production of inflammatory mediators that causes pain and inflammation. Cobix is the most preferred medicine prescribed in mild to severe inflammatory conditions.
What is Cobix used for?
- For the symptomatic treatment of pain and inflammation in rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis and osteoarthritis
- For the management of severe pain and treatment of primary dysmenorrhoea in adults
The decision to prescribe Cobix should only be made:
- if non-pharmacological interventions and simple analgesic treatments have been tried and found to lack analgesic efficacy or to have unacceptable adverse reactions in the patient
- after evaluation of the patient’s overall risks
How does Cobix work?
Cobix capsules contain Celecoxib as an active ingredient that selectively binds to the enzyme receptor and stops the transformation of arachidonic acid to prostaglandin, which are the precursors of inflammatory mediators. Prostaglandins are the chemicals that produce an inflammatory response like fever, pain, tenderness, and swelling. The drug stops the production of precursors of inflammation and heals the pain.
What are the different doses of Cobix?
Cobix capsules are available to buy online from premiumrxdrugs.com in doses of 100 mg and 200 mg. Buy Cobix 200 mg online at unbeatable price.
What are the different doses of Cobix?
The active substance contained in Cobix capsules is Celecoxib, a member of drugs which inhibits prostaglandin synthesis primarily by inhibition of COX-2. Each capsule contains 100 mg or 200 mg Celecoxib.
Effects of alcohol on Cobix
The consumption of alcohol may increase the risk of gastrointestinal problems. Avoid taking alcohol beverages during the treatment with Cobix capsules.
What are the side effects of Cobix?
Cobix 200 mg capsules are well tolerated, but are always possible that you may experience side effects. The most common side effects include flatulence, fatigue, constipation, stuffy nose, diarrhea, sore troat, coughing, constipation, and diarrhea, etc.
Some serious side effects are less common, and may include:
- Shortness of breath
- Sleeping problems
- Problem in swallowing (Dysphagia)
- Pain and discomfort in the abdomen
- Extreme weakness
- Less urination than normal
If you get any side effects, tell your doctor. This includes any side effects not listed in this document.
What medications interact with Cobix?
Tell your doctor if you are taking, taken or might take any other drugs:
The list is not complete, ask your doctor to provide you the complete list of drugs that may negatively interact with Cobix and avoid these drugs. If you are already taking these drugs, then inform your doctor about it.
When should Cobix not be used?
Cobix 200 mg should not be used in patients:
- with known hypersensitivity to Celecoxib or any of the ingredients of Cobix capsules
- who are to sulphonamides.
- who have experienced asthma or urticaria after consuming aspirin or other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
How should Cobix not be taken?
The lowest dose of Cobix should be sought for each patient. The medicine is available as capsule.
Osteoarthritis: For the relief of the signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis, the recommended dose is 200 mg daily administered as a single dose or as 100 mg twice in a day.
Rheumatoid arthritis: For the relief of the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis, the recommended dose is 100 mg to 200 mg twice daily.
Cobix capsules can be administered without regard to the timing of meals. Swallow the capsule whole with a glass ful of water. Do not open the shell of the capsule.
In case, you accidentally take an overdose of the drug, then immediately contact your doctor in case you feel any discomfort. Use the medicines regularly and wisely to avoid an overdose of the drug. An accidental overdose may cause hives, stomach pain, vomiting, nausea, and rashes, etc.
How long should you take Cobix?
You should not take Cobix for longer than recommends by your doctor. Your doctor will tell you the best dose. Check with your doctor if you are not sure. If you feel that the effect of Cobix is too weak or too strong, talk to your doctor.
Missed dose of Cobix?
In the case of miss a dose do not panic and take the dose as soon as you remember, but if it is less 12 hours left for the dose of this drug then leave the missed dose and take the next dose at the correct time.
How long Cobix be stored?
- Do not store Cobix above 30° C.
- Do not consume the capsules after the expiry date, which is mentioned on the cartoon.
- Do not through away any medicine via household waste. Ask your doctor how to through away drugs you no longer use. These effective measures will help protect the environment.