Climax Spray 20 mg
Climax Spray 20 mg is used to reduce the severity of premature ejaculation, which is one of the most common sexual dysfunction in men. A premature ejaculation is a male orgasmic disorder.
Climax Spray 20 mg (Lidocaine)
Climax Spray is used to help prevent premature ejaculation. Its active ingredient is Lidocaine, which is a local anesthetic. Lidocaine was developed in 1964 and is on the WHO list of essential medicines, the most important medicines required in a basic health system. Climax Spray is an aerosol spray used for topical application. When sprayed on the extra sensitive organ, it increases the sensitivity threshold to bring slow and lasting control, thus enhancing the level of satisfaction and fulfilling the desired expectations. The product is the latest in climax control technology and has proven its potency in actual tests. This fast-acting formula helps maintain an erection and delay ejaculation.
What is Climax spray used for?
Climax Spray is used to reduce the severity of premature ejaculation, which is one of the most common sexual dysfunction in men. A premature ejaculation is a male orgasmic disorder. It is an uncontrolled ejaculation either before or shortly after penetration. It occurs with minimal sexual stimulation and before a man desires. It may result in unsatisfactory sex for both partners. It is one of the most common types of male dysfunction. The problem has affected every man at some point of time in his life. The spray is used to reduce the sensitivity to touch of the penis just before intercourse. This reduction in sensitivity helps to delay the ejaculation in cases of over-rapid or premature ejaculation.
How does Climax Spray work?
Clima spray contains the active pharmaceutical ingredient Lidocaine, which belongs to a group of drugs called anesthetics. The drug desensitize the penis and helps delaying ejaculation.
What are the different doses of Climax Spray?
Climax Spray is available to buy online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 300 metered dose spray. You can buy Climax Spray online far cheaper than your other local pharmacies.
What does Climax Spray contain?
Climax spray contains the active ingredient Lidocaine, which is a common local antiarrhythmic and anesthetic drug.
What are the side effects of Climax Spray?
The most common side effects with the usage of Climax spray are given below:
- Central nervous system: nervousness, euphoria, confusion, tinnitus, lightheadedness, vomiting, apprehension, sensation of heat, twitching, convulsions, sensations of heat, drowsiness, respiratory depression, and unconsciousness.
- Cardiovascular system: Cardiovascular problems are usually depressant characterized by hypotension, bradycardia, and cardiovascular collapse, which may lead to cardiac rest.
- Acute system toxicity: The product may cause acute toxic effects if high systemic levels occur due to rapid absorption.
- Stop using the spray and call your physician immediately if you have any of these serious side effects:
- Severe allergic reactions such as itching, rash, tightness in the chest, skin rashes, hives, swelling of the lips, face, mouth, or tongue.
- Blurred vision
What medications interact with Climax Spray?
Coadministration of cimetidine or propranolol with Lidocaine climax spray has been reported to decrease the clearance of the active ingredient Lidocaine from the plasma and may result in toxic accumulation of the drug.
When climax sprays is used with other antiarrhythmic drugs such as phenytoin, propranolol, quinidine, or amiodarone. The cardiac effects may be additive or antagonistic and toxic effects may be additive.
When should Climax spray not be used?
- Climax spray should not be used in patients with a known history of hypersensitivity to local anesthetics of the amide type. Also, if your partner is allergic to other local anesthetics, avoid using it and consult your physician.
- Do not use it on broken or inflamed skin.
- Do not spray near your eyes or nostrils.
How should Climax Spray be used?
Climax spray should only be used topically as directed by a physician. It should be sprayed three to four times from a distance of 5 cm. Hold the container 5 cm away from the glans of the penis and press the nozzle to spray on the glans. You should always use the minimum effective quantity of the spray. You are not supposed to exceed a maximum of 24 sprays in 24 hours. Contact a physician for the correct dosage as it will depend on the patient condition and their response to the treatment. The spray is for external use only. Do not spray near the eyes, nostril or mucous membrane. Wash off the medicine after intercourse. Do not use it for more than three months without consulting your physician.
How long should you use Climax spray?
Continue using the Climax spray for as long as your physician recommends.
Missed dose of Climax Spray
Since Climax spray is used as needed, you are not likely to miss its dose.
How should Climax spray be stored?
- Keep the solution out of the reach of children and pet.
- Keep the it at room temperature in a cool and dry place.