Deslor 5 mg consists of active ingredient Desloratadine. Desloratadine belongs to a class of anti-histamine medicines. It is used in the treatment of allergies.
Deslor 5mg (Desloratadine)
Deslor 5 mg consists of active ingredient Desloratadine. Desloratadine belongs to a class of anti-histamine medicines. It is used in the treatment of allergies. The administration of Desloratadine decreases the production of histamine, a natural chemical, in the body.
It is used to treat the signs and symptoms of allergies such as fever, sneezing, urticaria, runny nose, pruritus, hives, itchy, red or teary eyes, etc.
What is Deslor 5mg used for?
Deslor 5 mg is a major metabolite of loratadine used in the treatment of allergic disease. Deslor as an anti-histamine medicine hinder the physiological effects of the natural chemical, histamine in the body.
Deslor 5 mg is used to relieve from various signs of allergies such as a runny nose, itchy, red or teary eyes, pruritus, sneezing, fever, urticaria, and hives.
An allergy is a damaging immune response by the body to a substance such as a particular food, dust or pollen.
Deslor tablets are used for the treatment of allergies, and these tablets are available on our website. Buy Deslor 5 mg online from our website, premiumrxdrug.com.
How does Deslor work?
Deslor decreases the action of histamine in the body. Histamine is a natural chemical released by the immune system. The administration of the drug prevents from allergic symptoms.
What are the different doses of Deslor?
It is present as Deslor tablets in 5 mg strength. One can also buy Deslor 5 mg online from our website, premiumrxdrugs.com.
How should Deslor be taken?
Deslor comes in the tablet form.
The usual dose of Deslor is one tablet in a day or as suggested by the physician.
Take Deslor orally. It must be taken with or without Food. Do not take Deslor by your own as the doses of the drug always depends upon the several conditions such as the condition of the patient, gender, body weight, and gender.
Always swallow the Deslor tablet with one glass of water.
Do not alter the dosage plan. Follow your doctor’s prescription.
- Overdose: The symptoms of an overdose are drowsiness, fast heartbeats, and convulsions. Call the doctor as soon as possible in case of an overdose.
Missed dose of Deslor:
Do not miss any dose. If you have missed the dose take it as soon, you remember but if it’s too late, skip the dose and take the next dose of Desloratadine on the scheduled time.
What are Side effects of Deslor?
Some of the common adverse reactions of the drug are as follows:
- Painful throat
- Dryness in the mouth
- Muscle pain
- Upset stomach
- Painful menstruation
Some of the serious and rare adverse reactions are as follows:
- Symptoms of Flu
- Yellowing of eyes and skin
- Shortness of breath
- Swelling of the face, lips, tongue and throat
- Continuous body pain
- Irregular heartbeats
- Tightness in the chest
Visit the doctor in above conditions. You may also observe side effects other than these; in that case immediately seek medical help.
What medications interact with Deslor?
The following drugs may interact with Deslor:
- Sedative drugs
Tell your physician if taking any other drugs during the treatment with Deslor as those drugs may negatively interact with Deslor and cause some serious adverse effects.
When should Deslor not be used?
What you should remember while consuming Deslor:
- The intake of Deslor with alcohol may cause drowsiness.
- It should be carefully used in the children who are younger than 12 years as the safety of the drug is not yet confirmed in these children.
- Talk to your concerned doctor, if you are planning to become pregnant. It should not be consumed by the breastfeeding women as the drug can pass into the breast milk.
How should Deslor be stored?
- Avoid using expired medicines.
- Keep the medicine at a room temperature. It should be kept away from the moisture and heat.
- Try to keep the records of all your medications.
- Stick to the same dosage plan, try not to alter it.
- Follow your doctor’s advice, in case of any diet or activity restriction.
- Do not share the drug with anybody even if they have the same signs.