Althrocin 250 mg (Erythromycin)
Althrocin 250 mg tablets contain Erythromycin, which belongs to a group of medications known as macrolide antibiotic that fights against the diseases that is caused due to bacterial infection. This drug treats a wide variety of bacterial infections.
What is Althrocinused for?
Althrocin250 mg is an antibiotic,that belongs to a macrolide family of medicines known for treating a bacterial infection. This drug is indicated for the treatment of syphilis, gonorrhoeae, influenza, diphtheria, used before dental surgery, Intestinal amebiasis, Genital, inguinal, Acne vulgaris, Rosaceae, Minor skin abrasions. It works by inhibiting the growth of the bacteria that causes infection.
How does Althrocin work?
Althrocin 250 mg tablet a bacteriostatic in action as it aims to stop the reproduction process of bacteria. Erythromycin is reversibly bound to the ribosome of bacteria, that results in the inhibition of protein synthesis. This is how it stops the growth of the bacteria and cures the infections.
Where to buy Althrocin online?
Althrocin tablets are available to order online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 250mg, and 250mg strengths. Buy Althrocin 250 mg online at a much reasonable price.
What does Althrocin contain?
Althrocin250 mg contains the active ingredient Erythromycin, an antibiotic belongs to a macrolide family of medicines known for treating a bacterial infections
Effects of alcohol on Althrocin
Althrocin 250 mg tablets may cause dizziness. If you take this drug with alcohol, it may lead to a harmful effect. Therefore, it is safe to avoid alcohol consumption during the treatment with Althrocin
What are the side effects of Althrocin?
Althrocin 250 mg may cause serious side effects including:
- Diarrhea. This drug may cause a severe form of diarrhea with other antibiotics, if you suffer from a severe diarrhea while taking this medication, then, in this case contact your doctor as soon as possible.
- Heart disease. Patients who have a history of heart disease and who take Althrocinmay shown a slight increase in heart problems, therefore it is advised to discuss your medical history with your doctor before taking Althrocin250 mg.
- Liver problems. The drug may cause inflammation of the liver. In this case your doctor may monitor you for mild to moderate liver problems.
- Mental Disorder. If the patient is having a mental disorder, epilepsy problem or any other condition that induced fit, in this case taking Althrocin may cause some serious side effect, therefore tell your doctor about your medical problem before taking this medication to avoid any unwanted side-effect.
- Stomach or bowel problem. If the patient is having stomach or bowel problem such as ulcer, then let your doctor know about this problem before starting up this medication.
Common side effects that may occur while taking Althrocin 250 mg tablets include:
- Stomach upset
- Trouble in sleeping
- Loss of appetite
- Clay colored stools
- Unusual tiredness
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Unusual weakness
- Trouble in breathing
- Chest pain
- Watery or bloddy stools
- Mood swings
- Abdominal or stomach pain
What medications interact with Althrocin?
Tell your physician if you are consuming any other drugs, including prescription and non-prescription drugs, herbal supplements, and vitamins. Especially, tell your physician if you take:
Keep a list of medicines you take and show it to your physician every time you get a new medicine.
When should Althrocin not be used?
Do not take Althrocin 250 mg if:
- You have Myasthenia Gravis
- You are pregnant or plan to get pregnant. This medicine may cause fatal effects to the unborn child. If you get pregnant while taking Althrocin, tell your doctor immediately.
- You have jaundice
- You have any kidney problem
- You are allergic to any of the components in Althrocin250 mg tablets.
How should Althrocin be taken?
- Take one Althrocin tablet every day. The medicine can be taken with or without food.
- If you have taken more Althrocin tablets accidently than your doctor has prescribed, contact your doctor straight away. Remember do not take overdose of any tablet until it was instructed to do so by your Doctor
Contact with your physician about any health changes you have while taking the medicine.
How long should you take Althrocin?
Take Althrocin 250 mg exactly as prescribed by your physician. Keep taking the medicine for as long as your doctor prescribes it for you.
Missed dose of Althrocin?
If you miss the dose take it as soon as you remember, but if it is too late, then skip the missed dose and take the next dose at the correct scheduled time. Never ever double the dose at one time.
How should Althrocin be stored?
- Store it at room temperature.
- Keep the tablets in its original packet
- Do not store it or any other medicine in the bathroom
- Store away from heat, light, and moisture
- Keep the medicine where children cannot reach