Flixotide Discus 250 mcg
Flixotide Diskus contains active ingredient Fluticasone propionate. It is a corticosteroid which is chemically synthesized and used to reduce the swelling and irritation in the lungs.
|Generic Name||Fluticasone Propionate|
Flixotide Diskus 250 mcg (Fluticasone Propionate)
Flixotide Diskus is a prescribed medication for the Asthma cure. It is an inhaled prescription used to reduce the symptoms and worsening. of asthma. Flixotide Diskus cease the inflammatory process, which results in swelling of lungs, and also stops the symptoms of asthma, including wheezing, cough tightness of the chest and shortness of breath. It is prescribed for adults and children above four years of age.
What is Flixotide Diskus used for?
Flixotide Diskus contains active ingredient Fluticasone propionate. It is a corticosteroid which is chemically synthesized and used to reduce the swelling and irritation in the lungs. This medication is also prescribed to cure Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD). This medication is not prescribed to treat the acute attacks of bronchospasm.
How does Flixotide Diskus work?
The main chief ingredient of Flixotide Diskus is Fluticasone propionate. This Fluticasone belongs to the category of drugs known as corticosteroid. This corticosteroid has anti-inflammatory activity that inhibits the generation of inflammatory chemicals released in the airways. These chemicals are called inflammatory mediators. The reason behind asthma is inflammation due to which airways become narrow. It exerts its effects directly on the bronchioles to reduce inflammatory reactions, which helps to reduce the symptoms of asthma caused by swollen and inflamed airways, like wheezing, cough, tightness of the chest and shortness of breath.
What are the different doses of Flixotide Diskus?
Buy Flixotide Diskus at a quite affordable price. Flixotide Diskus is available to order online from premiumrxdrugs.com.
What does Flixotide Diskus contain?
Flixotide Diskus is a molded plastic device that contains a foil strip with regularly placed blisters each containing a mixture of 100 mcg of Fluticasone propionate.
What are the side effects of Flixotide Diskus?
The common side effects of Flixotide Diskus 100 mcg include:
The most commonly reported side effects are: Pneumonia, hypersensitivity reactions; includes Itching or rashes, swelling in the facial region, painful breathing, increased blood sugar level, Paradoxical bronchospasm and anaphylactic reactions.
What medications interact with Flixotide Diskus?
The medications which interfere with the working of Flixotide Diskus are mentioned as; Erythromycin, Neomycin, Ritonavir, Ketoconazole, Fluconazole, Itraconazole, Voriconazole, Amoxicillin, and Delavirdine.
When should Flixotide Diskus not be used?
- Flixotide Diskus 100 mcg should not be used if you are allergic proteins. Ask your physician for more information
- Do not use the Diskus if you are allergic to Fluticasone propionate or any other ingredients present in Flixotide Diskus
- It is not recommended for use in children younger than four years of age
How should Flixotide Diskus be used?
- First you have to open your Flixotide Diskus. Hold the outer case with one hand and press the lid of thumb grip with the other hand.
- Place your Diskus towards your mouth by sliding the lever.
- Your device is primed and ready to use.
- Exhale out with force.
- Then inhale the medicament smoothly or deeply.
- Hold your breath for seconds.
- Close your Diskus by sliding the lever.
- Rinse your mouth after use.
How long should you use Flixotide Diskus?
It may take 24-48 hours or longer after you start taking Flixotide Diskus for your asthma symptoms to get better.
Missed dose of Flixotide Diskus
If you miss a dose of Flixotide Diskus, just leave that dose. Take your next dose at your normal dosing schedule. Do not consume two doses at the same time.
How should Flixotide Diskus be stored?
- Store Flixotide Diskus 100 mcg at room temperature
- Keep it in a dry place away from direct light and heat
- Store the Diskus in the opened foil pouch unless you open it for use
- Keep all your medicines out o the reach of children and pets