Note: We do not ship Ivermectin products to Australia
Ivermectin 6mg for Sale
|Manufacturer||Tosc International Pvt. Ltd|
Out Of Stock
Ivecop 6mg (Ivermectin)
Ivecop 6mg is formulated for the treatment of onchocerciasis (river blindness) and intestinal strongyloidiasis (intestinal infection). Both of these are caused by worm infections. In river blindness, the worm infection targets the skin, lymph nodes, and eyes whereas the intestinal infection). The medication is also indicated for the treatment of scabies, a parasitic infection of the skin caused by the scabies mite. This condition causes itching, inflammation, and discomfort. Furthermore, in some cases, Scabies is associated with the development of serious secondary infection. The medicine contains the active component Ivermectin, an anti-parasitic agent, which acts by killing the worms.
What is Ivecop 6mg used for?
The medicine is an anthelmintic for oral administration. It is useful in treating certain parasitic roundworm infections such as Onchocercisasis and Strongyloidiasis. Also, the medicine has been used successfully in the community management of scabies. It effectively cures scabies after two separate doses.
How does Ivecop work?
The medicine works by binding to the nerve and muscle cells of parasites, resulting in the death of infecting parasites with a resolution of symptoms of infection. Your physician may have prescribed Ivecop for another reason. Please ask your physician if you have queries about why this medicine has been prescribed for you.
What does Ivecop contain?
Ivecop comprises of an active ingredient Ivermectin, an avermectin acaricide, which is active against a range of nematodes and ectoparasites.
What are the side effects of Ivecop?
You must inform your physician as soon as possible if you do not feel well while taking anti-parasitic medication.
The medicine may cause undesired side effects in some users. These side effects are mild and transient, but they may be higher in patients who are infected with several parasites.
Advise patients to inform their physician if any of the following troubles you:
- Stomach pain
- Muscle and joint pain
- Redness of the eyes
- Sore throat
- Low blood pressure
- Vertigo when standing
- Feeling of being tired
- Chills and fever
- Testicular discomfort or pain
- Difficulty standing or walking
- Loss of appetite
- Worsening of bronchial asthma
What are the medications interact with Ivecop?
You must tell your physician about other medications, including that you buy without a prescription. Some medications and Ivecop may interact with each other and these include:
- Diethylcarbamazepine citrate
These medications may affect the mode of action of Ivermectin and cause harmful effects. Therefore, avoid taking these medicines without discussing with your physician.
When should Ivecop not be used?
- The safety has not been established in children, therefore, Ivecop should not be given to children.
- Its use is contraindicated in patients who are hypersensitive to Ivermectin or other inactive components of the medicine.
Exercise caution while Ivecop in such conditions:
How should Ivecop be taken?
- The medicine should be taken as a single dose on an empty stomach.
- The medicine does not kill the adult Onchocerca, therefore, repeated follow-up, and retreatment is usually required.
- Patients are instructed to inform their physician about numbness, scalp itching, rash, and redness.
- Patients are advised to check for lice in the home.
- Use methods of preventing reinfestations. All your clothes should be washed in the washing machine using very hot water and dried for at least 15 minutes in a hot dryer. Dry clean, those are nonwashable. Soak your brushes and combs for half an hour for 5 to 10 minutes.
Shampoo your hair on a regular basis as well as wigs should be shampooed. Regularly clean your furniture using vacuum cleaner. Toys should also be washed using soap and hot water. Items that are not meant to be washed should be kept in a plastic bag for two weeks.
How long should you take Ivecop?
Please contact the physician if the symptoms do not improve after the prescribed period. You are advised to follow the accompanying patient information carefully for proper use of the medicine and to succeed in attaining maximum benefits. Always remember, never exceed the prescribed dose.
Missed dose of Ivecop
If you miss a dose of Ivecop 6 mg, take the missed dose as soon as you remember.
How should Ivecop 6 mg be stored?
- Store it in cool, dry, and dark place
- Protect from light, moisture, and heat
- Keep the tablets out of the reach of children
- Store it at room temperature in a tightly closed container