Note: We do not ship HCG category products to United Kingdom and Australia
Lupi-HCG 5000 i.u.
|Description||HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)|
|Generic Name||HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)|
Lupi HCG 5000 i.u.
Infertility is a condition when a couple is unable to conceive after 12 months of trying to get pregnant. It affects around 10-15% of the couples during their reproductive years. It can happen to anyone and there are several reasons why a couple can be infertile. Depending on the diagnosis, there could be solutions to help you overcome infertility.
Hcg or Human chorionic gonadotropin is used for the treatment of infertility in couples. It helps cause ovulation and also helps to increase the sperm count in men. It is used by young men too when their testicles do not drop down into the scrotum naturally due to a disorder of the pituitary gland.
Hcg can be injected into a muscle or under the skin. It is advised that you do not self-inject the medicine if you do not know how to give the injection or to properly dispose the used syringes. Like hcg, lupi hcg injection is also available for women who are unsuccessful in conceiving even after a year. Lupi hcg injection supports the normal development of an egg in a woman’s ovary and encourage the release of an egg during the process of ovulation. It not only use to cause ovulation in women, but also used when both the testes in men fail to descend from the abdomen to the scrotum. In men, it functions by stimulating the production and inducing interstitial cells of the testicles to make androgen.
Hcg Side Effects
While the medicine can help you to become pregnant, continuing to use it even after you have become pregnant can lead to birth defects in the child. Stop using the medicine as soon as you pregnant. Taking the medicine can also increase your chances of multiple pregnancy. It can be a high risk pregnancy for both the mother and the children.
Some women develop a life threatening condition known as Hyperstimulation Syndrome (OHSS), usually after the first treatment cycle. Some of the symptoms of the condition include shortness of breath, pelvic pain, swelling of the legs or hands, nausea, stomach swelling and ache, diarrhea, weight gain, vomiting, and urinating less than usual.
The medicine can also lead to early puberty in young boys. Inform your doctor if a boy using the medicine shows early signs of puberty, including pubic hair growth, acne, increased sweating and deepened voice.
Seek medical help immediately if you experience any of the signs of anallergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Other medicines may interact with HCG. Make sure to inform your doctor about the over-the-counter drugs and medicines that you may be using. Never start using a new medication without informing your doctor.
When to Avoid Taking HCG?
You should not use the medicine if you are allergic to HCG or if you have had an early puberty or if you have a hormone-related cancer.
You also need to inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Ovarian cyst
- Thyroid or adrenal gland disorder
- Premature puberty
- Tumor or cancer of the hypothalamus, ovary, breast, prostate, uterus or pituitary gland
- Undiagnosed uterine bleeding
- Kidney disease
- Heart disease
How to Take the Medication?
- Use the medicine as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take more than what is recommended or for longer than it is prescribed. It is best to follow the advice of your doctor. Follow the doctor’s advice as regards restrictions on beverages, food or activity as well.
- While you must be careful to not miss any dose of the medication, in case you happen to miss one, contact your doctor. In case of an overdose, seek emergency help. However, excess of the medication is not expected to produce any life threatening condition.
- It is advisable that you use each disposable needle only once. Throw away the used needles in a puncture-proof container and keep it away from pets and children.
- Your doctor will need to check you regularly to see if the medication is working well for you. Therefore, make sure that you do not miss any scheduled appointments with your doctor.