Note: We do not ship HCG category products to United Kingdom and Australia
ZyhCG HP 5000 i.u
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
|Generic Name||Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG)|
ZyHCG 5000 IU
HCG means Human chorionic gonadotropin, a hormone found in the female body that is necessary for the normal development of an egg in her ovary. HCG comes in the form of injections to treat various disorders related to hormonal imbalance in males and females.
ZyHCG injection is manufactured by renowned Indian company and it comes in the form of injection.
The hormone is also known to stimulate the release of the egg during ovulation. HCG is now a medically known hormone for various purposes such as ovulation and infertility treatment in females, for increasing the sperm count in males and for the male hypogonadism treatment. HCG is helpful in various other conditions.
Mode of action of the drug:
Human chorionic gonadotrophin or HCG works to stimulate the production of normal gonadal steroid hormones. It induces the interstitial cells, also known as Leydig cells present in the testes to produce androgens or male hormones and in females it induces the corpus luteum of the ovary to produce progesterone.
Do not take the drug in the following conditions:
The medication of ZyHCG injection can harm certain people, hence it is necessary to either avoiding it or take it only on a doctor’s prescription in the following cases:
- Early puberty/ precocious puberty
- Prostate cancer, a hormone-related cancer
- Cancers of the breast, ovary, uterus, prostate or pituitary gland
- Thyroid or adrenal gland disorder
- Heart disease
- An ovarian cyst
- Premature puberty
- Undiagnosed uterine bleeding
- Kidney disease
- Epilepsy, etc.
Dosage of the product:
ZyHCG injection is given as per the prescription of the doctor. The injection is needed to be taken by a healthcare professional and thus ask your doctor in case of any confusion about the amount to be applied or any other thing that you don’t understand about the use.
Method to use the product:
ZyHCG is an injectable form of HCG hormones and either the doctor or a healthcare professional will help to inject the medicine into your skin or under the muscles. The doctor will help to give you this injection. He will show you how to inject your medicine at home and do not self-inject the medicine yourself if you do not fully understand the use of injection. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take ZyHCG 5000 i.u. Injection at a fixed time.
Miss dose and overdose:
There are very chances of an overdose of the injection in case your health care provider is giving you the injections of ZyHCG 5000 i.u. In case you are taking the injections yourself, then always take the prescribed amount and visit your doctor in case you feel you have taken an overdose. Always remember to take the injections at the correct time to avoid the miss dose.
Some common Side effects:
There are some common side effects associated with the hormone HCG injection. Here are some of the common side effects:
- Hypersensitivity reaction
- Mood swings
- Ringing in ears, etc.
Things to take care while using the injections:
- The Interaction of the HCG with alcohol is unknown, still if you accidently take the alcohol then consult your doctor.
- ZyHCG 5000 i.u. injection is considered highly dangerous to use during pregnancy as the studies have shown a momentous adverse effects on the foetus. You need consult your doctor before taking the drug.
- The effect of the drug during the lactation period is not clear because it is not known whether the drug passes into the breast milk of the mother to reach the feeding child.