Melalite Forte Cream (Hydroquinone 4 )
|Strength||30 gm Cream|
|Manufacturer||Mepromax Lifesciences Pvt Ltd|
Melalite Forte Cream (Hydroquinone 4)
Melalite forte 4% cream comprises of a main therapeutic ingredient Hydroquinone, which treats hyperpigmentation. Hydroqionone, a skin bleaching agent works in the direction to alleviate areas of darkened skin such as residual hyperpigmentation, cholasma, patchy hyperpigmentation, freckles, and melasma. The core formula reduces the manufacturing of melanin (a natural pigment responsible for the color of the skin). It’s anti-aging property effectively fades the sign of aging, leaving a glowing and a radiant skin. The active component of the medicine makes it one of the most-effective and strongest topical product available in the market that can aid with various skin complaints. This cream may also be prescribed for acne scars and blemish marks. It can also be used for other kinds of facial related problems not mentioned in this document and is safe to use in every age group.
What is Melalite 4% used for?
Melalite cream also known as Hydroquinone cream, is commonly referred to as the bleaching cream. It is indicated to lighten the dark skin areas caused by pregnancy, birth control pills, hormone replacement therapy, or injury to the skin. The use of this medicine decreases the patchy hyperpigmentation and makes your skin fairer. It is extremely efficient in lightening the dark skin regions of your face by influencing the production of a natural pigment called melanin in the skin.
How does Melalite forte cream work?
The melalite comprises of an active beneficial agent Hydroquinone, an aromatic organic compound, which is the reduced form of quinine. This popular skin bleaching agent functions by inhibiting the conversion of dihydroxyphenylanine to melanin, impede with RNA and DNA synthesis, cause degrading of melanocytes (the mature melanin-forming cells in the skin).
Where to buy Melalite?
Melalite skin whitening cream is available to purchase online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 40 mg strength. You can buy Melalite 4%-30 gm online at an absolute lowest price as it does not put a burden on your pocket.
What does Melalite 4% contain?
Melalite 4% composed of Hydroquinone, which is one of the most effective lightening agent available in the market. Each tube contains 4% of Hydroquinone in it.
What are the side effects of Melalite 4%?
- In the beginning, you can experience a mild burning sensation on your skin. It is of the most common side effect noticed by almost all the users of Melalite 4% cream. This burning sensation may disappear after a few minutes, but it may persist for a few people.
- Appearance of redness in the area of application may also occur and is also a common one.
- The continuous use of the cream may cause itching and tingling sensation.
- One can also experience drying of the skin.
- Sensitivity to sunlight can also happen. When the product is used for a longer duration, the skin becomes sensitive to sun rays. You may find difficulty in stepping out into the sunlight without using sunscreen lotion and protective wearing.
Some of severe side effects with the usage of this topical product may include:
- Blisters on the skin
- Trouble breathing
- Allergic reactions such as hives and rashes
- Swollen lips and mouth
- Black and blue patches on the skin
What medications interact with Melalite?
- Medicinal or cosmetic products such as salicylic acid, phenol, and resorcinol can affect the working of Hydroquinone, therefore avoid concomitant use of these products with Melalite cream.
- The topical preparation may also interact with abrasive agents such as soaps, exfoliating scrubs, toners, cleansers, and other cosmetics not mentioned in this section. You should ask your physician about other cosmetic products that van interact with Melalite cream.
- Avoid using medications that has peeling and drying effects.
- Astringents and products with high concentration of alcohol should be used with caution.
- Certain herbal products can also cause interaction, therefore it is essential to inform your physician about all the prescription, non-prescription medicines that you use.
When should Melalite 4% not be used?
- The cream should not be used in patients with known hypersensitivity to any of Hydroquinone or to any other substances present in the preparation.
- It should not be applied to cuts, boils, abrasions, sunburn, open wounds, and chapped skin.
- It is not recommended for use in the pediatric population under 12 years of age.
- The efficacy and safety have not been established in pregnant and breastfeeding women. Therefore, it should be used only after the consultation of your physician.
- It is not meant to apply on any kinds of bacteria, viral, and fungal infections.
How should Melalite 4% be used?
The cream should be applied daily at night. You must wash your face and pat it dry before applying the cream. Take a pea size and apply a thin layer on the affected area. Massage it in a circular motion with soft hands until the cream gets well absorbed by the skin. Do not forget to wash your hands after the application to remove the traces of the cream.
It is always recommended to consult with your health care provider before using Melalite 4%-30 gm cream as the dosage of the drug may vary from person to person and condition to condition. It can only be decided by a physician by analyzing your situation.
How long should you use Melalite?
The Hydroquinone cream should be used for as long as recommended by the physician. Use it regulary to get the best results.
Missed dose of Melalite
If case if you miss a dose of Melalite 4% cream and you remember at the same day immediately apply it. But if you do not remember until the next day, skip the missed application and apply it as it was scheduled by your physician. Never try to compensate the missed application by applying it more than the recommended times.
How should Melalite 4% be used?
The cream should be stored at room temperature. It should be kept away from pets and children. Protect the tube from heat and moisture. The freezing of Melalite cream is not allowed.