|Description||Hydroquinone 2%, Tretinoin 0.025%, Mometasone Furoate 0.1%|
|Generic For||Skin Lite|
|Generic Name||Hydroquinone 2%, Tretinoin 0.025%, Mometasone Furoate 0.1%|
Melamet Cream (Hydroquinone 2 Cream)
Melalite cream is the superb combination of Tretinoin 0.025%, Hydroquinone 2%, and Mometasone Furoate 0.1%, is now available in the form of a topical cream. These ingredients contribute to a healthier, smoother, whiten and brighter skin. While Melamet cream is used for treating acne and wrinkles on the skin, it also works effectively in treating pigmentation, melasma, and dark spots. Melamet plays a vital role in treating any skin disorders. This cream helps in removing skin redness, itching, and swelling. Melamet is recommended by many dermatologists for treating skin discoloration.
How does it work?
The natural ingredients of this cream (Tretinoin, Hydroquinone and Mometasone Furoate [also known as Cortisone]) works effectively to improve the skin tone. While Tretinoin helps to prevent and treat acne by peeling off dead skin cells, Hydroquinone acts as a skin lightening agent that improves the overall skin tone and texture. Cortisone is an anti-inflammatory ingredient which plays an integral part in reducing bacterial infection and itching.
What are its uses?
Melamet cream is used for treating following medical conditions-
- Prevention, control, and treatment of acne, wrinkles or pigmentation
- Lightening dark patches, dark skin or age spots
- Treatment of acne vulgaris
- Lightning pregnancy marks, freckles, melasma etc.
How to Use?
Use Melamet Cream at night just before going to bed.
Wash your face in the morning and apply some sun block cream if you step out.
What are the Side Effects?
Any serious side effect of this cream is rare. Some commonly reported side-effects of Melamet cream are being described as following:
- Skin redness due to allergic reaction
- Tenderness in the skin
- Itching, Rashes
- Inflammation / burning
- Mild skin irritation
- Erythema & stinging
- Changes in the skin color
- Skin Dryness or swelling
- Blisters on skin at applied area
When should Melamet not be used?
If you are experiencing any allergic reactions or irritation with the use of Melamet Cream, you should stop using it for at least 3 to 4 weeks time. You should also contact to your dermatologist to know the reason of any side effects that happened to you. You should not use this product if you:
- Are allergic to hydroquinone/tretinoin or any other ingredient of this product
- Have eczema
- Are breastfeeding or pregnant
- Are diabetic
- Have any wound on the skin due to. Do not apply this cream on an open wound or severely damaged skin.
What is the Dosage?
You should apply Melamet cream as recommended by your dermatologist. Also, one must not exceed the duration (in terms of a number of days) of the use of this cream.
How long should Melamet to use?
Melamet should be used in the gap of at least six weeks. Consult your skin care specialist, for detailed information that suits your skin type.
What are the precautions I need to take?
While using Melamet cream, precaution should be exercised:
- This cream is for external use only
- Avoid inhaling and swallowing
- Avoid its contact with mouth and eyes
- Be sure that the patient is not allergic to any of the component of this cream
- Monitor actively if being used for long-term
- Avoid if the patient has acute /or systemic fungal infection
- Withdraw its usage slowly
- Use with caution if the patient is an elderly person
- Use with caution with patients (especially women), who have recently undergone a thyroid test.
How should Melamet cream be stored?
Keep it out of the reach of children and away from pets. Protect the tablets from direct heat and light. Place it away from moisture.
Where to buy Melamet cream online?
Buy Melamet cream online from a trusted pharmacy-premiumxdrugs.com. The pharmacy offers you genuine pharmaceutical products at reasonable prices along with a fast and secure delivery option.