Penicillin g Potassium
|Generic For||Penicillin G|
|Generic Name||Penicillin G|
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.24||US$ 7.15|
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.24||US$ 14.30|
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.23||US$ 20.375%US$ 21.45|
Pentids 400 mg (Penicillin G Potassium)
Pentids 400 mg consists of active ingredient Penicillin G Potassium or Benzylpenicillin is a narrow-spectrum penicillin antibiotic that is given intramuscularly or orally. It is one of the WHO’s lists of essential medicines, a list of the most important medicines required in a basic health system
What is Pentids 400 mg used for?
Specific indications for Pentids include:
- Infective endocarditis
- Septicemia in kids
- Community-acquired pneumonia
- Septic Arthritis
- Aspiration pneumonia, lung abscess
To treat your bacterial infections, buy Pentids 400 mg online.
How does Pentids work?
Pentids 400 mg hinders the bacterial cell wall throughout the multiplication of the microorganisms. The action is suppressed by the penicillinase enzyme, and other beta-lactamases, produced by gram-negative, and gram-positive microorganisms.
What are the different doses of Pentids?
Pentids is available to order online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 400 mg strength. You can buy Pentids 400 mg online at unbeatable price.
How should Pentids be taken?
- The drug is present in the form of tablets. You may take the drug one hour before or two hours before meals. Swallow the medicine with an adequate amount of water.
- Take the tablet exactly as prescribed by the doctor. Do not alter the dosage plan.
- The dose regimen varies from patient to patient; it depends on the age, weight, and condition of the patients.
- The pediatric dose of Penicillin G mostly depends upon the weight of the patient. The doctor may prescribe the medicine, according to the body weight of the pediatric patient.
- Take Pentids tablets strictly according to your doctor’s instruction. Do not alter the dosage plan unless your physician advises you to do so.
- Take the medicine regularly to get the best results.
- To help you remember, take the tablets at the same time, each day.
- In some cases, the condition may become worse when the intake of the medicine is stopped suddenly. Your dose may need to be slowly decreased.
- immediately, in the case of an overdose of Pentids. You may experience:
- Appearance of rashes on the skin
- Change in the behavior
- Decreased urination
Take the tablets for as long as your physician recommends.
Overdose: Seek medical attention
Missed Dose of Pentids
If you have forgotten a dose, take it as soon you remember and go back to your usual dosing schedule. If the time to take the next dose is near, leave the forgotten dose and take the next dose. Do not double the dose to compensate the forgotten one.
What are Side effects of Pentids?
Like other medicines, Pentids may cause adverse effects. Seek medical attention, in case the given troubles arise:
- Pain in the stomach
- White patches inside your mouth
The adverse reactions of Pentids can be dangerous also. Visit the doctor immediately, in the following situations.
- Decreased urination
- Severe skin rashes
- Watery diarrhea
- Easy bruising/bleeding
- Behavioral changes
What medications interact with Pentids?
Avoid consuming Pentids, if you are taking the medicines that are given below:
- Typhoid Vaccine Live
- BCG Vaccine Live
When should Pentids not be used?
Tell the doctor before consuming Pentids:
- If you are hypersensitive to the drug, or its components.
- If you are suffering from liver diseases.
- If you are suffering from kidney diseases.
- If you are suffering from hay fever, or asthma.
- If you are below the age of 16 years.
- If you have a history of allergies.
- If you are taking oral contraceptives.
- If you have allergies to food, medicines, and other substances.
- If you are a woman of childbearing potential. You should discuss the positives and negatives of taking Penicillin G, at the time of pregnancy.
- Breastfeeding women are advised not to take Penicillin G as it may pass into the breast milk and harm the nursing baby.
- If you have been told by your doctors that you have an intolerance to some sugars.
- The drug may cause dizziness. Do not drive, or use machinery, while taking Penicillin G as these activities may require a high degree of mental attention.
How should Pentids be stored?
- Do not forget to see the expiry date of the product.
- Store the tablet in a dry place and out of the direct light.
- It should be stored at a room temperature.
- Place the medicine away from infants.
- Do not share your medicines with your near and dear ones.
- Always keep the written record of your medications.
- Always keep the tablets in its original pack only.