Requip XL 2 mg
|Generic Name||Ropinirole Hydrobromide|
Out Of Stock
Requip xl 2 mg (Ropinirole)
Requip XL medicine contains the active ingredient Ropinirole, which is included among the class of dopamine agonists. This drug is widely used to treat Parkinson's disease and restless legs syndrome (RLS). It can replace dopamine, a natural substance in the brain that helps you control nerve to control body movement. It comes in an oral standard and an extended-release tablet. This drug is manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline and approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2008.
Requip general information:
What is Requip XL used for?
Requip XL 2 mg is prescribed to treat Parkinson’s disease. This medicine should be taken under prescription, and it may harm you if you have no signs of illness. It’s easy to switch patients from Ropinirole immediate release tablets to Ropinirole prolonged-release tablets.
How does Requip XL work?
The active ingredient of Requip XL 2 mg, Ropinirole belongs to a group of medicines called dopamine agonists that can affect the brain’s natural substance called dopamine. Low level of dopamine raises the risks of Parkinson’s disease, and Ropinirole has similar effects like dopamine. Requip XL should be taken under a doctor’s prescription and its progress should be monitored regularly.
Where to buy Requip XL online?
You can buy Requip XL 2 mg online from premiumrxdrugs.com at a reasonable price.
What does Requip XL contain?
Each extended release tablet contains 2 mg of the active component Ropinirole.
What are the side effects of Requip XL?
There are some common side effects of Requip XL, such as:
- Inability to control your impulse, drive or temptation to perform an action
- Strong impulse
- Short temper and eagerness to gamble excessively
- Decreased sensitivity to touch
- Frequent or urgent need to urinate
- Altered or increased sexual interest and behavior of significant concern to you or to others
- Fever, stiff muscles, confusion, sweating, fast or uneven heartbeats
- Uncontrollable excessive shopping or spending
- Eating disorder or taking large amounts of food in a short time period
- Swelling in your hands, arms, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- Disturbance in appetite
Some rare side effects of Requip XL include:
- Feeling dizzy or faint, especially when you stand up suddenly (this is caused by a drop in blood pressure)
- Drowsiness or falling asleep very suddenly without feeling sleepy first (sudden sleep onset episodes)
- Mental or psychological problems such as delirium (severe confusion), delusions (unreasonable ideas) or paranoia (unreasonable suspicions).
What medications interact with Requip XL?
There are some drugs or medicinal elements that may interact with Requp XL 2 mg. These medications include:
- Antipsychotic medications like chlorpromazine, haloperidol, thiothixene
- Any antidepressants
- Warfarin (Coumadin)
- Ciprofloxacin (Cipro)
Tell your doctor about all prescription, non-prescription, illegal, recreational, herbal, nutritional, or dietary drugs that you are taking along with Requip.
Some other medications are also there that can influence the effectiveness. These medications are , omeprazole, rifampin, cimetidine, fluvoxamine, mexiletine, drugs to treat seizures (such as carbamazepine, phenobarbital), etc.
When should Requip XL not be used?
These you already have some conditions, then talk to your doctor before taking Requip XL 2 mg. These conditions are:
- If you are breastfeeding
- If you have an intolerance to some sugars (such as lactose)
- If you are under 18 years old
- If you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant
- If you have a history of or have experienced any unusual urges and/or behaviors (such as excessive gambling or excessive sexual behavior