Seretide Diskus 500 mcg / 50 mcg (60 Doses)
Seretide Diskus (Fluticasone and Salmeterol 100mcg/50mcg) 60 Doses/Pack (Turkish)
|Generic For||Advair Diskus|
|Strength||500 mcg / 50 mcg|
|Generic Name||Fluticasone and Salmeterol Inhalation Powder, pre-dispensed BP|
Seretide Diskus 500 mcg / 50 mcg
Seretide Diskus is a medication for treating asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). It is a combination of two active components called Salmeterol Xinafoate and Fluticasone propionate. Both the active pharmaceutical agents act together to prevent asthma, bronchitis, lung disorder, and pulmonary gland disorder. The combination medicine effectively cures wheezing, shortness of oxygen intake, and more. It allows the release of a chemical in the body that helps in relaxing the contracted tubes.
What is Seretide Diskus used for?
Seretide Diskus is indicated for the following health conditions:
The medicine is not for relieving sudden breathing problems.
How does Seretide Diskus work?
The medicine combines the inhaled corticosteroid Fluticasone which works by decreasing inflammation in the lungs. This inflammation is responsible for causing breathing associated problems.
Salmeterol, the second active ingredient of the combination medicine work in a way that it helps relax the muscles around the airways and relieve symptoms such as chest tightness, wheezing, shortness of breath, and cough.
Where to buy Seretide Diskus online?
Buy Seretide Diskus 50/500 mcg online from premiumrxdrugs.com that offers fast delivery services. Get your medicinal product at low cost from here as compared to other online pharmacies.
What does Seretide Diskus contain?
Seretide Diskus comprises of two active components, namely fluticasone propionate and salmeterol to improve the symptoms of asthma and COPD. Get 50 mcg of corticosteroid and 500 mcg of the bronchodilator agent with each inhalation.
What are the side effects of Seretide Diskus?
The combination drug might cause side effects. If you experience any side effects that trouble you or persist for a long time, please discuss with your health care specialist. This includes the following side effects, which usually fade with continued use of the medication.
- Pain in joints
- Faster heart beat than usual
- Muscle cramps
- Spinning sensation
- Feeling a little shaky
- Disturbed sleep
- Behavioural changes
- Increased bruising
- Hoarseness and changes in the voice
What medications interact with Seretide Diskus?
- The use of ketoconazole and ritonavir is not recommended because of the reason it may cause risk of systematic corticosteroid and cardiovascular effects.
- Use tricyclic antidepressants and monoamine oxidase inhibitors with extreme caution. The drugs belong to these categories may potentiate the effect of salmeterol on the vascular system.
- Exercise caution while using diuretics along with Seretide Diskus.
- Coadministration of beta blockers blocks the bronchodilatory effects of beta agonist and cause severe bronchospasm.
How should Seretide Diskus be used?
The medicine should administer as one inhalation two times a day by the orally inhaled route. A patient should rinse his/her mouth with water just after inhaling the medicine. Asthma or COPD patients are not allowed to swallow the medicine; it is made to inhale to help reduce the risk of oropharyngeal candidiasis. A greater number of inhalations is not recommended as it may cause adverse effects. The more frequent administration is not suggested.
When should Seretide Diskus not be used?
- The use of the combination drug is contraindicated in patients with a history of cardiac tachyarrhythmias.
- It is not suitable for patients with an untreated bacterial, fungal, or tuberculosis infection.
- The medicine is not for people who are allergic to salmeterol, fluticasone, or other inactive components of the medication.
How long should Seretide Diskus be used?
It is important that you inhale the medicine daily on a regular basis to control asthma and COPD symptoms. Try not missing the dose and continuing using this combination medication for as long as long it is recommended to you.
Ask your physician if you need to be monitored especially.
Missed dose of Seretide Diskus
Never skip a dose of Seretide Diskus in any case. If you missed a dose in an unavoidable situation, then skip the missed dose for the dose and use the next scheduled dose.
How should Seretide Diskus be stored?
- Store the medication at room temperature. Do not refrigerate it
- Keep it out of the reach of children and away from pets
- Place it away from heat and moisture.