Valif 20 mg
Valif 20 mg tablets contain the active ingredient Vardenafil, which is a selective inhibitor of cyclic guanosine monophosphate-specific phosphodiesterase type 5.
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|10 Tablet/s||US$ 3.13||US$ 31.25|
|20 Tablet/s||US$ 3.00||US$ 60.06|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 3.00||US$ 90.00|
|40 Tablet/s||US$ 3.00||US$ 120.12|
|50 Tablet/s||US$ 3.00||US$ 150.00|
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 3.00||US$ 180.00|
Valif 20 MG (Vardenafil)
Valif 20 mg tablets contain the active ingredient Vardenafil, which is a selective inhibitor of cyclic guanosine monophosphate-specific phosphodiesterase type 5. It is employed to treat erectile dysfunction in men, which is an inability to achieve or maintain a penile erection suitable for sexual activity, due to insufficient blood flow to the penis. This medicine helps men to enhance their power so that a man can live a firm sexual life. It is one of the effective medicine, which is used to cure erectile dysfunction in adult men.
What is Valif used for?
Valif 20 mg is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) in adult men. ED is a sexual dysfunction characterized by the inability to develop or maintain an erection sufficient for sexual performance. The medicine can also be used for other purposes. Ask your physician if you have any question related to use of this medication.
How does Valif work?
Valif 20 mg tablets contain the active ingredient Vardenafil, which selectively inhibits PDE5, thus inhibits the degradation of cyclic guanosine monophosphate found in the smooth muscle of the corpus cavernosa of the penis. The inhibition of cGMP degradation results in prolonged muscle relaxation, vasodilation, and blood engorgement of the corpus cavernosa, thereby prolonging penile erection.
What are the different doses of Valif?
Valif tablets are available to buy online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 20 mg strength. You can buy Valif 20 mg online at an unbeatable price.
What does Valif contain?
The active ingredient is Vardenafil. Each Valif tablet contains 20 mg of Vardenafil.
What are the side effects of Valif?
The most common side effects with the Valif 20 mg tablets are:
- Persistent nausea
- Sudden vision loss
- Blistering or peeling of skin
- Sudden hearing loss
- Chest pain or heavy feeling
- Irregular heartbeat
- Mood changes
- Painful erection or prolonged erection that remains for more than four hours.
These are not all the side effects of Valif. For more information, ask your physician.
What medications interact with Valif?
- Valif 20 mg can potentiate the hypotensive effects of alpha-blockers, nitrates, and antihypertensives.
- Do not use this medicine with moderate or potent CYP3A4 inhibitors as coadministration will result in significant increases in plasma Vardenafil concentration.
When should Valif not be used?
- Valif 20 mg tablets are contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to any of the drug’s components.
- Concomitant use of Valif with nitrates should be avoided. Co-administration of Vardenafil with nitric oxide donors and organic nitrates is contraindicated.
- Concomitant use of riociguat is also contraindicated.
- The medicine should not be used in men for whom sexual activity is inadvisable due to cardiovascular problems.
- Do not use this drug in patients on renal dialysis.
- It is not recommended for use in patients with moderate to severe hepatic impairment.
How should Valif be taken?
- Valif is taken as and when needed. For most patients, the initial dose is 10 mg. Depending on the tolerability and efficacy of the drug, your physician may increase the dosage to 20 mg or decrease to 5 mg. The starting dose of the drug should be 5 mg for patients 65 years of age and above.
- It should be taken orally 25 to 60 minutes before sexual intercourse. Sexual activity can be started as soon as 15 minutes and as long as four to five hours after taking Valif.
- The maximum recommended dose frequency is once daily. Do not take more than one tablet a day.
- Do not give this medicine to other people, even if they have the same symptoms that you have. It may cause serious adverse effects in them.
- Medicines are sometimes prescribed for problems other than those described in patient information leaflet. Do not use it for a condition for which it was not recommended.
- In the case of an accidental overdose of Valif, standard supportive measures should be taken as needed.
How long should you take Valif?
Continue taking Valif 20 mg tablets for as long as your physician recommends.
Missed dose of Valif
If you miss a dose of Valif 20 mg, you must take it when you remember, but do not take more than one tablet per day.
How should Valif be stored?
- Keep Valif tablets in its original packet until it is time to take them.
- Keep the tablets at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Do not store the medicine in the bathroom or near a sink. Also, do not leave it on a windowsill or in the car as heat and dampness can destroy some drugs.
- Pace the medicine where children cannot reach.