Note: We do not ship Ivermectin products to Australia
Ivecop 12mg (Ivermectin Tablet)
Ivermectin 12mg Tablet
|Manufacturer||Tosc International Pvt. Ltd|
Ivecop 12mg (Ivermectin)
Ivecop 12 mg consists of Ivermectin is a macrolide antibiotic agent belonging to the class of avermectin. It is extracted from a fungus, Streptomyces avermitilis. The fungus is discovered in Japan. The drug exhibits broad-spectrum action against many external or internal parasites, or specifically arthropod, and nematode parasites. Ivermectin is the main medicinal substance contained in the Ivecop tablets.
What is Ivecop 12 mg used for?
The drug is active against most nematodes parasites. Ivermectin is also used in treating arthropod ectoparasite infestations like, scabies. Its principal indications are for the treatment of strongyloidiasis, and onchocerciasis. Also, it shows an effective action against some other helminth parasites, specifically Ascaris lumbricoides.
How does Ivecop work?
The drug acts by adhering the glutamate-activated calcium channels of the parasite, preventing their closure. As calcium flows into the cells, the membrane of the cell is hyperpolarized, and no nervous signal can be transferred. The insect is paralyzed and gradually dies. Ivermectin also acts as an antagonist of the GABA neurotransmitters. The drug inhibits the reproduction of the parasites also. To treat your infections, buy Ivecop 12 mg online.
What are the different doses of Ivecop?
Ivecop is available to order online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 12 mg strength. You can buy Ivecop 12 mg online at unbeatable price.
How should Ivecop be taken?
- The drug is available in the form of tablets. Ivecop is taken as a single dose. Take the medicine before your first drink and food of the day, or as directed by your doctor. Swallow the medicine whole with an adequate amount of water.
- Take Ivecop tablets strictly according to your doctor’s instruction. Do not alter the dosage plan unless your physician advises you to do so.
- Take the medicine regularly to get the best results.
- To help you remember, take the tablets at the same time each day.
- In some cases, the condition may become worse when the intake of the medicine is stopped suddenly. Your dose may need to be slowly decreased.
- Overdose: Seek medical attention immediately, in the case of an overdose of Ivermectin. You may experience:
- Pain in the abdomen or stomach
- Tingling of hands or feet
- Loss of coordination
- Shortness of breath
- Swelling of the arms, feet, face, arms, or lower legs
- Take the tablets for as long as your physician recommends.
Missed Dose of Ivecop
If you have forgotten a dose, take it as soon you remember and go back to your usual dosing schedule. If the time to take the next dose is near, leave the forgotten dose and take the next dose. Do not double the dose to compensate the forgotten one.
What are the side effects of Ivecop?
The common adverse effects of the drug are as follows:
- Appetite loss
- Pain in the abdomen
- Trouble walking or standing
- Pain in the muscles
- Worsening of the asthma
Some other less common adverse reactions of Ivecop are as follows.
- Vision problems
- Rapid heart rate
- Difficulty in breathing
- Facial swelling
- Low blood pressure
- Swollen lymph nodes
- Join pain
- Eye pain, tearing, or redness
- Abnormal sensation in the eyes
- Swelling of the eyelids
- Painful glands in the armpit or neck.
If any of the above conditions persist or deteriorate, Contact your physician immediately.
What medications interact with Ivecop?
Avoid consuming Ivecop, if you are taking the medicines that are given below:
- Diethylcarbamazine citrate, a medicine used in the treatment of lymphatic filariasis
- Warfarin, a medicine used in the prevention of blood clots
When should Ivecop not be used?
Tell the doctor, before consuming the medicine:
- If you are hypersensitive to the drug, or its components
- If you are suffering from asthma, or Human Immunodeficiency Virus
- If you are consuming any prescription, or nonprescription medicines
- If you are hypersensitive to some food products
- If you are a woman of childbearing potential. You should discuss the positives and negatives of taking Ivermectin, at the time of pregnancy
- Breastfeeding women are advised not to take Ivermectin as it may pass into the breast milk and harm the nursing baby
- The drug may cause dizziness. Do not drive or use machinery, while taking Ivermectin as these activities may require a high degree of mental attention
How should Ivecop be stored?
- Do not forget to see the expiry date of the product.
- Place the medicine away from children.
- Store Ivecop at a room temperature, away from heat and moisture.
- Always keep the written record of your medications.
- Avoid freezing the tablets.
- Do not share your medicines with your near and dear ones.