HCG or Human Chorionic Gonadotropin is a form of a hormone known to stimulate the production of an egg during ovulation. It’s widely used to treat infertility in women, and men can take it to increase the sperm count. But people are advised to take HCG injections under the doctor’s supervisions only. Since there are some possible HCG Injections side effects of this drug, you should have complete information before taking it.
The importance of HCG Hormone:
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin works like a drug with the same effects as a luteinizing hormone. HCG is produced during pregnancy and its cells are formed in the placenta that nourishes an egg after it’s fertilized in the ovary. Women can detect its levels by a blood test and urine test after about two weeks of conception. The HCG hormone is measured in milli-international units per milliliter (mIU/ml). HCG level below 5mIU/ml is considered negative for pregnancy, and its level above 25mIU/ml is a positive sign for the condition. This drug can be taken externally and you can order HCG online to take it at home, but take the help of an expert to administer HCG injections properly and avoid the severity of its side effects.
How to Administer HCG Injections:
HCG doses are available in the injectable form. It’s injected under the skin or into a particular muscle. If you are taking HCG injection at home, your nurse or physician should follow some specific instructions on how and where to inject the drug. Self-injection is not fully safe if you don’t know how to administer an HCG injection.
Be Careful Post HCG Injection:
If you are experiencing some undesired symptoms like redness in skin, warmth, numbness, blood clot, severe headache, or dizziness after taking a dose of HCG then consult your physician for an advice.
Women may develop a health condition called ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome (OHSS) after a few days of HCG medication course. Its symptoms include shortness of breath, pelvic pain, diarrhea, less urine release, swelling in body parts, nausea, vomiting, and stomach pain. Don’t let these conditions go unnoticed and call your doctor to get a treatment. Your physician can also recommend where to buy HCG injections and how to use them properly.
HCG Injections Side Effects:
If you are allergic to HCG injections, it’s better to stop the course. The symptoms of its allergic reaction can be experienced as swelling of the face, tongue, lip, or throat.
Stop using HCG and get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction, such as hives, difficulty breathing, swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
There are some less serious but possible side effects of HCG injections, such as a headache, feeling restless or irritable, mild swelling or water weight gain, depression, breast tenderness or swelling, irritation at injection site. Even if you are going to buy HCG online, do proper research on the counter reactions you may face during or after the course.
Possible changes in Male when they use HCG:
The administration of HCG injections could cause some changes in the physical appearance of a male. They may experience the signs of early puberty such as growth in pubic hair, deepening voice, muscle growth, increased acne, and excess sweating.
Use HCG injections exactly as your physician has prescribed. Do not change the frequency or amounts of the dosage and follow the directions given on the prescription label. Before taking HCG injection, you must tell your physician if you have:
- Previous allergies
- Kidney disease
- Heart disease
- Hormone-related cancer (such as prostate cancer)
- Ovarian cyst
- Migraines or any other internal problems
In the case of any of these conditions, one may have to adjust a dose or undergo some special tests to safely use HCG injections. There are some other drugs that may interact with HCG, so be careful and don’t take its injection without telling your physician. You can find many online medicine-shopping portals from where you can buy HCG online easily.
The application of the HCG injections to treat infertility is not new but its success is not 100% guaranteed. In fact, people do not think commonly about the use of HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) hormone and, several myths and facts exist all along. Buying HCG online is easy, but it’s essential to use them under the prescription of your physician.
When does HCG produce?
The HCG hormone, also known as luteinizing hormone (LH), is produced in the pituitary gland of both males as well as females of different age groups. Some cancer cells also produce this hormone. That is why; when a woman is not pregnant, the level of this hormone is high. However, it’s unknown if the production of this hormone happens due to carcinogenesis.
HCG can stimulate women’s ovaries to produce and develop eggs. Now, you can order HCG Injections online to use it as per the prescription of your physician.
Let’s see what are the myths and facts about the HCG on treating infertility and HCG diet for weight loss.
Myth – HCG injections are made only for women to increase the chances of fertility.
Fact – Man and woman both can take HCG injections. Doctors prescribe HCG injections for men to treat the condition of testosterone deficiency. The Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) can increase the testosterone production. This method has proven to be safe and much more natural as compared to other testosterone therapies. HCG injections for men are mostly recommended to those whose body is unable to produce testosterone. Testosterone production in the body is affected due to an imbalance in the hormone. The shot of HCG can bring back the testosterone levels to normal. Moreover, HCG injections are recommended for the less severe side effects. You can buy HCG online and offline, as it’s easily available for use.
Myth – HCG injections cause weight loss.
Fact – The low dose injections of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), in conjunction with restricted diet, was first used by Dr. A.T.W. Simeons in 1954. Although this method gained good popularity in the 60s and 70s as many people adopted it to treat overweight, but scientific studies don’t approve it as a weight loss treatment. Scientists have not found direct links between HCG intake and weight loss. Studies conducted on this hormone have failed to support the claim that HCG injections “reprogrammed the hypothalamus” can prevent the regain of lost weight. This way the scientific study disapproves the Dr. Simeons’s observations and his hypothesis about obesity as well as the role of low dose HCG injections. In fact, weight is decreased because of the consumption of low calories during HCG treatment. Try to avoid attractive offers of HCG for sale to weight loss, since it’s not very much crucial for weight loss.
Myth – HCG injections are dangerous.
Fact – This myth cannot be ignored completely as HCG injections do not react in the same way in every person and this could turn dangerous. This is why the HCG injections are recommended under the prescription of a physician. You can rely on the experts while taking HCG injections to treat infertility. HCG diet is recommended in which 500 or 800 calories per day accompanies the HCG hormone. Therefore, this treatment works for weight loss, as you have to follow a strict diet plan of low calorie for a few weeks. It’s essential to follow the protocols and the amount or dosage in HCG injections that would work effectively. Consult your physician to understand where to buy HCG and other drugs prescribed in the course.
Myth – You can take either HCG Drops or HCG Injections.
Fact – Some people argue that HCG drops are not different in effects as compared to HCG injections. However, the fact is when you take a drug or supplement orally it is not that much effective as compared to the injections released into the bloodstream. The only advantage of HCG drops over HCG injections is that such drops are cheaper in cost. However, you can now order HCG injections online and find them at a reasonable price. If you want to take HCG to restore your testosterone levels then buy HCG injections online to experience the better changes.
HCG is also known as Human Chorionic Gonadotropin. It is one of the hormones that are released from the body of a pregnant lady. The hormone is produced by the cells of Placenta. The syncytiotrophoblast cells of placenta produce this hormone.
Before getting to know the HCG injections we must know a few things about HCG hormone also:
- HCG hormone has two subunits namely alpha subunit and the beta unit subunit.
- The subunit alpha is almost identical to the LH (Luteinizing hormone) and FSH (follicle stimulating hormone).
- The Beta subunit of HCG does not resemble any other hormone and is found only in HCG.
- The main function of HCG is to maintain pregnancy by preventing the shedding of the endometrial layer of uterus.
- The placenta produces an HCG hormone to assist progesterone in maintaining the endometrium layer as well as maintains the corpus luteum in the ovary.
- HCG is needed only in the first trimester of pregnancy, after which placenta is mature enough to secrete enough progesterone.
HCG is a hormone medication available in the form of injections. These hormones are derived from the powder taken from pregnant woman’s urine. The pregnant woman’s urine is dissolved in the sterile water and it is then injected into the muscle. The HCG injection is given in combination with fertility drugs to trigger the ovulation. The ovulation starts within 36-40 hours of injection. It is generally given in the intrauterine insemination phases or the egg can be harvested and used for IVF. HCG injections are however not useful in case the ovaries are not able to produce viable ova.
Use of HCG Injections in Males:
In males, Testosterone is the main male sexual hormone. It is produced by Leydig cells in the testes. The cells are stimulated by LH or luteinizing hormone. The testosterone is also responsible for various other things such as:
- Secondary sexual traits
- Sperm development, etc.
In many cases, the testosterone has not produced enough or in case the tests are not descended properly. In such cases, the HCG injections are given to stimulate testosterone production. Testosterone also helps in cases where testes have not descended. HCG injections for male have been in use for many decades for several purposes including the reasons mentioned above.
HCG Injections and False Pregnancy Results:
You should avoid taking a home pregnancy test as soon as you are injected with the HCG shots as they tend to remain in the blood for a few days and can be found in urine too, giving a false positive urine test for pregnancy. So, the doctors recommend taking the pregnancy urine test only after at least 2 weeks, so that you can get a doubt free result.
Side Effects of HCG Hormone:
Before using HCG hormone, you must be first aware of the side effects of HCG. The increase in the hormone levels, such as progesterone/ testosterone can be a very emotionally difficult situation for both female and her partner. The condition of the patient can vary depending upon the side effects include:
- An upset stomach
- An allergic reaction
- Headaches/ body pains
- Fever/ rise in temperature
- Joint pain
- Soreness at the site of injection
HCG and OHSS:
Apart from these mild experiences the females can often suffer from a condition called OHSS. The females may develop ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS). It is one of the most common side effects after the HCG injections. This condition is known to cause the ovaries to swell. The size becomes much larger than the normal size. This leads to fluid leakage into the abdominal cavity.
There are a few common symptoms of OHSS, these symptoms include:
- Abdominal pain
- Rapid enlargement of the abdominal area
- Excessive thirst
- Signs of dehydration
In about one-third of all IVF cycles, women generally experience mild OHSS as an issue.
Other Side Effects and Fears of Using HCG for Infertility Treatment:
An HCG injection given to induce ovulation may result in multiple pregnancy. The multiple pregnancies, have their own associated complications.
Therefore, it is very necessary that you always talk to your doctor about the expected risks before you take the HCG shots. Then you must keep in mind that your health and well-being must be your top priority. Although these injections have made it possible for millions of women to get pregnant safely, still you must always ensure that you are visiting an experienced doctor at a reputable fertility clinic. This will help you remain satisfied about the well being of your own as well as delivering a healthy birth. you can buy hcg online from premiumrxdrugs at affordable price in USA, UK, Australia and all over Europe.
Fertility medicines are the first step of a treatment for the many infertile women in the world. The physician generally prescribes fertility medications to these women to increase their chances of getting pregnant. These medicines work to increase the levels of the particular hormone in the body, helping to mature and release one or multiple eggs in one cycle. The phenomenon is called ovulation. Fertility pills are prescribed medications that can help influence ovulation. These pills can also be called as fertility booster pills, and they promote ovulation.
Fertility Drugs Works by:
- Stimulating hormone production and help re-establishing the balance between different types of hormones that affect reproductive process
- Regulating ovulation cycle in women
- Stimulating the formation of healthy follicles and regulate their release
- Normalizing blood sugar levels and preventing diabetes, which can be a reason behind the infertility problem
- Improving blood flow, organs and stimulating their function, thus increase the chance of conceiving
- Boosting Libido which helps in improving the sexual life of both the partners
A physician of an infertile woman may advise her to try one of the standard medications to boost her chances of getting pregnant:
- Clomid or Serophene: Clomid or Clomiphene citrate as 50 mg tablets, are taken for five days near the beginning of the menstrual cycle-commonly days 2 to 6, or days 5 to 9. The dose recommended to you may vary between 25 mg to 150 mg, depending on the amount required to induce follicle growth. The drug blocks the estrogen receptors in the hypothalamus and pituitary gland, which cause the pituitary gland to continue producing FSH at higher levels for the five days of the medication.
- Metformin hydrochloride: A drug that makes the body more sensitive to the hormone insulin. It is primarily prescribed to treat diabetes; however, it can also be used in treating ovulation problems in women with polycystic ovary syndrome or PCOS.
- Gonadotrophins: There are two types of gonadotrophins namely luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH). Both gonadotropins stimulate your ovaries and ripen eggs. These drugs are usually administered to women with PCOS and who have not responded to other medications, or for women undergoing IVF. They function by stimulating the ovaries to produce multiple eggs instead of only egg per month. These drugs are intended to inject into the muscles or skin of a woman trying to conceive. HCG shots are almost taken daily after day 2 or day 3 of the period. Women with infertility problem may take the shots for 7 to 12 days. The gonadotrophin shot will be followed by a final injection of another hormone known as HCG or human chorionic gonadotrophin. The HCG injections ensure the follicle is in the right condition to release a mature egg and secrete the progesterone that is essential to conceive. You can order HCG online to get various discounts at times. Buy HCG online from premiumrxdrugs.com at an absolute lowest price.
- Dopamine agonists: Cabergoline and bromocriptine are dopamine agonists useful in correcting a hormonal imbalance caused by high levels of prolactin hormone. Higher levels of prolactin can stop your ovaries from producing estrogen and also release an egg per month. These drugs stimulate the dopamine receptors in your brain and suppress the release of prolactin from the pituitary gland. These medicines are available in the form of tablets that you swallow.
- Letrozole: This drug is also known as Femara. It comes under the category of drugs called aromatase inhibitors and its mode of action is similar to Clomid, to help stimulate ovulation.
Whenever we talk about infertility, we thought of it as a woman’s problem. It is not always true as males do get infertility problems and about one-third of the cases of infertility are due to the man alone. So, it would be partial to say that infertility is a woman related problem. Hence, men too can be infertile! Like many infertile females out there, many infertile males might be suffering from the tension of sharing this problem and getting a solution for the same.
In this article, infertile males can somewhat learn about the fertility problems, the drugs and the bright future of becoming a dad!
Getting a hint about the causes of infertility problems in males:
Infertility in males is defined with the help of simple sperm analysis. The sperm count and quality of the sperms may decide the problem. Some males are not able to produce enough sperms or quality sperms. The unhealthy sperms can also become the reason behind the problem of inability of conception. The hormonal imbalance is generally responsible for lowering the sperm motility and counting.
But, apart from hormones there are many other reasons that can hinder the male fertility, such as:
- Excessive smoking
- Tight underwear
- Exposure to toxin
- Deficiency of vitamins like, Vitamin C, iron, and Zinc
- Testosterone deficiency
- Use of recreational drugs
- Injured Sperm Ducts
- Klinefelter’s Syndrome, etc.
Fertility drugs may fix only a few of the above said male infertility problems. There are many other problems that can’t be treated using fertility drugs, like:
- Retrograde Ejaculation
Fertility Drugs for Males:
The hormones play a very important role while treating male infertility. These hormones have great significance when it comes to producing a healthy sperm to make a baby. There are different types of male fertility drugs, the drugs that are used to treat infertility in males are:
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG):
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) injections of 1500 to 2000 IU are administered for about a week to 3 months, approx three times in a week. This hormone helps to increase the production of male hormone, testosterone from the testes. This hormone level is repetitively balanced and adjusted as needed.
- Human Menopausal Gonadotropin (HMG) with HCG injections:
Human Menopausal Gonadotropin (HMG) with the HCG injections is administered when the sperm count of the males has not improved even after six to nine months of HCG treatment.
It is famously used in females to induce ovulation. In males who have low sperm count, Clomid is used to increase the sperm concentration. The general dose is one pill of Clomiphene per day for about three to six months.
To treat sperm issues Letrozole is used as this drug leads to an increase in the levels of an important male fertility hormone, testosterone. This hormone is necessary to increase the sperm count in the body.
- Recombinant Human Follicle Stimulating Hormone (RHFSH):
Recombinant Human Follicle Stimulating Hormone (RHFSH) is another method used when HCG does not work effectively alone. It boosts the effect of fertility drugs, but it must be noted that it may take 6 months to 2 years to increase the fertility and bring it to normal levels.
- Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone (GnRH):
The partner’s infertility may be due to hypogonadism and it can be treated with the use of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH). This hormone can be delivered via a portable pump and needle. It is injected via pulses into your body. It must be given for 1-3 years to boost the sperm production, healthily.
- Bromocriptine:This drug is used to balance the levels of prolactin hormone in the body.
- Antibiotics and Antifungal Drugs:These antibiotics are used to treat infections that may be causing infertility in men.
- Imipramine:It is a drug that is used to treat retrograde ejaculation.
Side Effects of Fertility Drugs:Just like many other drugs, male fertility medicines can also cause side effects. Here are some of the common side effects of fertility drugs:
- Momentary blurred vision
- Weight gain
- Liver damage (in rare cases)
- Breast enlargement
- Breast tenderness, etc.
Although these drugs have shown the much better result in women in comparison to men, still there is no less hope. You need to keep a faith that many males have been benefitted with these drugs. All these drugs like HCG injections are available online too; you should take precautions to buy HCG injections online from trusted websites only.
Getting pregnant and starting a family is probably one of the most precious dreams for any couple, but for some women conceiving is not as easy as thought to be. Some women can plan their family as per there wish, but for some others women, the fertilization becomes a nightly chore. The couple just tosses around different things like ovulation kits, trying specific sexual positions and going for an unending number of fertilization tests to know the reason for the failure to conceive.
Science has made enough progress in this field that there are different methods and medical techniques to increase the chances of conception and getting pregnant. The condition of the patient and the causes of infertility decide the type of treatment to be given. Although there are several techniques and fertility drugs, still one of the popular one among all these are the HCG drugs.
HCG for Fertility:
HCG or Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is often called pregnancy hormone. It is a hormone released by placenta during preganancy and during early pregnancy specialized cells called trophoblasts release this hormone. It is a hormone required to maintain a high level of progesterone in the body that is required for the success of the pregnancy. This hormone also helps to tell you whether you are pregnant or not with the help of the pregnancy test kit that detect the presence of HCG secreted in the urine and its presence in blood too can be checked.
Here is some hcg injections for infertility treatment
Fertigyn 5000 i.u
Fertigyn 10000 i.u
Fertigyn 2000 i.u
Lupi 5000 i.u
Ovidac 10000 i.u
Sifasi HP 5000 i.u
Ovidac 2000 i.u
Sifasi-HP 2000 i.u
Hucog HP 5000 i.u
Hucog HP 10000i.u
Sometimes HCG can also be used in the fertility treatment. HCG injections or HCG shots are easily used in this process. The Injections are given once the presence of a mature follicle is noticed in the ovary and the HCG induces the release of the mature egg. The ovulation can happen within 36 hours of giving the injection. Either the HCG injections are given on their own or during the other treatment process such as IVF or IUI.
So, to make the artificial insemination process, egg retrieval or sexual intercourse successful, your doctor can give you HCG shots primarily.
Giving HCG Shots and its Monitoring:
The HCG trigger shot given to the patient is closely monitored. The doctors may monitor the progress with the help of ultrasounds. It is useful to monitor the progress of the developing follicles. The ultrasound may help you to identify the size of follicles and to tell whether your eggs are ready to be released or not. The injection is either given through intramuscular or subcutaneous injections.
Time Schedule to Ovulate After HCG Shots:
The HCG injections are available online too. After giving an HCG shot, a woman will be able to ovulate within 36 hours. It is very necessary process to identify the correct ovulation time with the help of this process as it is an important task during the IVF or IUI treatments. Hence, the procedures are scheduled according to this HCG shots.
Infertility is one of the common reproductive health issues faced by millions of people around the world. It is no longer a taboo; the medical science has achieved enough progress to deal with Infertility. But a reproductive issue like infertility can cause serious issues both emotionally and physically. Infertility can take a huge toll on the emotional health of the both males as well as females. As the science keeps advancing, the chances of getting faster and better results of the infertility treatments are also increased.
Different Fertility Treatment and their Methods:
The technique the patient may need to treat infertility may depend largely on the cause of their infertility. Here are the common techniques or methods used:
- Drugs to improve fertility/fertility drugs:
These drugs are sometimes used for the women who are not able to ovulate regularly or by those whose partners have very poor sperm quality. These can be used alone, but can also be used in together with assisted conception. The success rate is 40 to 45 percent. These drugs are low cost and relatively are convenient, hence are considered first choice by infertile couples.
Some of the infertility drugs are clomifene, Gonadotrophin medicines, medicines containing gonadotropin-releasing hormone-containing drugs, HCG drugs, and Metformin, etc.
- Surgical treatments–the couples who are diagnosed with diseases or abnormalities are often prescribed to undergo surgical treatments. In cases such as endometriosis, that may cause scarring and blockages, fallopian tube problems, PCOS or polycystic ovarian syndrome, fibroids and male infertile problems.
- Assisted conception– those couples who aren’t successful to reproduce even after the above said methods and treatments are suggested to go through several techniques such as:
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI): in this assisted method, washed and selected sperms are inserted into the uterus through a thin catheter. To increases the chances of conception you may well be given fertility drugs. The chances are about 60 to 70 percent of pregnancy after 6 cycles. It is a simple surgical procedure. The success rate may depend upon the woman’s age and the quality of the man’s sperm.
- In vitro fertilisation (IVF): IVF is a very good technique that is commonly used for infertility that is caused by blocked Fallopian tubes. During IVF, eggs are harvested and retrieved. Then each egg is mixed with sperm that can be either obtained by the male partner or from a donor. The eggs and sperm mixture is fused in a laboratory dish to cause fertilization to form embryos. The embryo is then placed inside woman’s womb using a fine plastic tube that is passed through the cervix. Treatment of IVF is costly and physically very demanding. The technique may require a careful regimen of fertility drugs before the start of each cycle of treatment.
- Gamete intrafallopian transfer (GIFT): the technique is similar to the IVF, but the only difference is that the collected sperms and gametes are mixed but not allowed to fuse outside the body, in fact, the mixture is immediately placed inside the fallopian tube or womb of the women and the fertilization is allowed to take place naturally inside the female body.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI): In case the males have a low sperm count or they are not able to penetrate the egg to fertilise the egg, ICSI is used. In this method, the washed sperm is directly injected into the egg in the female body bypasses any natural barriers that may be preventing fertilization.
The role of HCG drugs in treating infertility:
HCG drug is one of the newest fertility drugs recommended by doctors during medically-assisted fertility treatments. HCG is a protein hormone that is produced by the placenta and it is quite required to sustain a pregnancy. HCG is now being used as an injectible medicine. In most cases, HCG injection before an embryo transfer during IVF is known to increases the chances of success. HCG injections are used in many cases to assist pregnancy and conception. It is successfully used for:
Here is some HCG product for Infertility:
Fertigyn 5000 i.u
Fertigyn 10000 i.u
Fertigyn 2000 i.u.
Lupi 5000 i.u.
Ovidac 10000 i.u
Sifasi HP 5000 i.u.
Ovidac 2000 i.u.
Sifasi-HP 2000 i.u
- Triggering ovulation for women with PCOS
- Assist with IUI, IVF or ICSI
- Increasing sperm count in males having low sperm count
- Stimulating the development of male testicles in underdeveloped males/boys
- Maintaining the level of progesterone during initial few days of insemination
Apart from these techniques, some other options are also available for infertile couples such as utilization of donor eggs and surrogacy.
Donor eggs are used in those cases where the female is not able to produce eggs and hence the donated egg is fertilized with the recipient’s partner and then implanted into the recipient’s womb. The success rate is good in case of fresh donor eggs.
In surrogacy, the egg and the sperm of the infertile couple are fertilised outside and then transferred into another woman who becomes the surrogate mother. In this case, donor eggs/donor sperms may also be used. you can also buy HCG online for infertility from premiumrxdrugs.com at low price with genuine quality.
The Ophthalmic product Careprost contains Bimatoprost Ophthalmic- 0.03%. It is a revolutionary product used to reduce the IOP or Intraoccular pressure built within the eye. Careprost is very useful to treat the IOP that occurs due to Glaucoma. Careprost ophthalmic solution reduces the chances of developing loss of eyesight due to Glaucoma. Glaucoma leads to an increase in the IOP that can reduce your vision; hence Careprost acts a best medicine to reduce Glaucoma.
Another benefit of using Careprost is the ability of the product to treat hypotrichosis. Hypotrichosis is an eyelash problem that causes falling of eyelashes leading to sparse eyelashes. Careprost is helpful to treat hypotrichosis and make the lashes longer and stronger.
Uses of Careprost 0.03 %:
Careprost is used to treat Hypotrichosis. The treatment of the eyelashes helps to grow the eyelashes back. Careprost helps to grow the eyelashes and make them thick and dark. The eyelashes become longer, darker and hence, it is one of the remedial options to grow eyelashes.
Ingredients present in Careprost:
Careprost contains Bimatoprost 0.03 %. Other than bimatoprost, careprost contains Sodium Phosphate Dibasic, Sodium chloride, citric acid, monohydrate, water and preservative benzylchonium chloride. To adjust the ph levels sodium hydroxide and hydrochloric acid are also added.
Working of Careprost:
Careprost contains Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution. It is prostaglandin like product that has the produced to maintain the normal eye pressure. The Bimatoprost increases the flow of the aqueous humour out of the eye via a spongy tissue known as the trabecular network. This makes the fluid to flow out of the eye and thus the pressure in the eyes also lowers. Hence, as the water flows out of the eyes, the risk of eye damage lowers.
Although it is very easy to use Careprost, yet there are a few questions that arise in the mind of the consumers. The common queries and their answers are as follows:
How to use Careprost?
Careprost should be used in a proper manner to achieve best results. For getting maximum eyelash growth, you should apply Careprost continuously for 12-16 weeks. Stopping the application will reduce the eyelashes to their original size.
If you will follow are the detailed instructions ven below then you will be able to gow your eyelashes longer and thicker:
- Thoroughly wash your hands, especially the fingertips and nails.
- Wash-off any makeup and remains from the eyes and face.
- Remove your contact lens before application of careprost.
- Squeeze a drop of Careprost on an eyeliner brush and apply the product on the upper lash line. Then spread the liquid on the eyelashes. Never let the liquid to enter the eye.
- Wipe off the excess liquid from the eyes and nearby area using a tissue.
- Wash the brush thoroughly to keep it clean
- Replace the bottle cap to maintain hygiene.
- Use Careprost thrice a week to maintain the length of the eyelashes, once you achieve the desired length.
What are the side effects of careprost:
Although Careprost shows very less side effects, still the person using this product should be careful enough to use the product nicely so as cause minimum side effects. When using Careprost, some customers have reported its side effects. Some of the customers have experienced side effects such as:
- Red congested eyes
- Itching, irritation or inflammation of the eye or eyelid
- Dry eyes
- Conjunctival edema
- Pigmentation in iris
- Vision disturbances
- Burning feeling
- Unfamiliar sensation
- Sensitivity to light
- Visual changes
- Darkened eyelashes
- Colouring or pigment of the area around the eye
When should you avoid the drug Careprost for eyelashes?
You should avoid using Careprost in case if:
- You are allergic to the active ingredient or any other ingredient present in the drug
- Have any other eye infection
- Are pregnant
- Are breastfeeding
- Have respiratory problems
- You are wearing contact lenses, always remove your lenses before using the drug
How long should the drug be used?
Use the drug continuously for 13-16 weeks. It will help you to get the maximum length. Use the Careprost eyelashes once in a week to maintain the desired length of eyelashes. If you stop using the product on eyelashes then it may return to the original length.
How to store the drug?
Store the drug in a cool and dry place. Remember to replace the cap of the bottle every time you use the drug. Dispose of the drug after 4 weeks of opening the drug. you can buy Careprost online at low price from Indian online pharmacy with the Genuine quality of products and Best shipping charges
Bimatoprost is a synthetic prostaglandin that is sold in the market under various brand names. The solution of bimatoprost is designed along with some other ingredients such as benzalkonium chloride.
Bimatoprost is an approved drug given to the patients with glaucoma as an eye drops. Glaucoma is a condition caused by excess fluid in the eye that leads to vision loss.
Different uses of bimatoprost:
The Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution is used in different ways. It is not only used for the treatment of eye related problems, but it is also used for the purpose of cosmetic beautification of eyes.
Bimatoprost for glaucoma:
Glaucoma is a very major eye related problem and Bimatoprost is used to control the degrading symptoms of glaucoma such as increased intraoccular pressure (iop) that can further lead to loss of vision within a few years of uncontrolled and untreated iop. For the treatment of glaucoma, Bimatoprost ophthalmic comes in the form of a liquid solution. The eye drops are instilled in the eyes once in a day daily as prescribed by the doctor. The medicine also comes with a patient leaflet that can be used by the patient in case of any confusion. If the drug is used strictly and continuously, then one can prevent the degrading action of increased IOP due to glaucoma.
The drug Bimatoprost does not cure the problem but it can control it, hence take the drug continuously and do not stop it without asking your eye specialist.
Method to use bimatoprost eye drops:
Follow the steps given below to apply eye drops:
- Wash your hands and face thoroughly with soap and water
- Remove the cap of the bottle
- Tilt your head backwards
- Pull down your lower eyelid with the index finger to make a pocket
- With the other hand squeeze a single drop of the drug into the pocket of the eye
- The close your eyes for 2-3 minutes
- Do not blink or squeeze your eyes
- Remove the extra liquid(if any) running down your eyes
- If applying more than 1 drops, then wait for a minute or two before applying the other drop
- Replace the cap and wash your hands.
Bimatoprost for eyelashes growth:
Growth of eyelashes can be easily achieved with Bimatoprost. Although, this product was initially designed for glaucoma, but many patient using this product found an increased growth of their eyelashes as a side effect of this product. The drug promises to make eyelashes look longer. This phenomenon resulted in a rat race among various cosmetic companies to design new eyelash enhancing products. Various trials showed that careprost bimatoprost can reverse hair loss in both men and women.
After seeing the extreme reversal cases of eyelash loss in the patients using bimatoprost for glaucoma, many doctors started prescribing bimatoprost to get longer and thicker eyelashes.
Method to use Bimatoprost for eyelash growth:
Many cosmetic companies sell bimatoprost containing eyelash enhancing products. It comes in the bottle form and an applicator is also provided with most of them. The applicator looks like a mascara brush. Cosmetologists suggest using a disposable brush for the purpose. Steps to apply Bimatoprost are:
- Wash off any eye makeup and remove the contact lenses (if any)
- Wash your hands
- Take the applicator brush with the solution and draw a line above the upper eyelash line of one eye
- Move downwards along the length of eyelash
- Take another applicator brush and apply on the upper eyelash line of the other eye
- Do not apply on the lower lash line
- Wipe of any excess product near the eyes with tissues
Apply the product once daily before bed for 2-3 months to get the desired length of eyelashes and then reduce the application to once or twice in a week to maintain the length. Do not stop using the product as it may reduce the length of your eyelashes back to normal.
Hence, Careprost Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution is often considered to be the latest in the blurring line between drugs and cosmetics. you can buy careprost from premiumrxdrugs at very affordable price compare to other online pharmacy so order careprost online at low price at Indian trusted pharmacy
The technology has given us a lot, specially via e-commerce websites. Today we get hundreds and thousands of results when we Google the name of any product, information, and services we want.
We often prefer buying online things if we see good reviews or rating. These reviews and ratings give us a fair idea of the product or services we intend to buy. Through other users’ feedback and reviews, it helps us to choose the right product or service.
Careprost is one such product which is highly in demand. Careprost is considered to be the best choice for the treatment of hypotrichosis, a congenital insufficient hair on the eyelashes. Careprost is a solution with bimatoprost that helps you to grow the density, thickness, and length of your eyelashes. Careprost is the most popular eyelash growth product with Bimatoprost accustomed to making the lashes grow thicker as well as healthier. Careprost should be used once a day, preferably at night. Drop one drop of Careprost solution on the tip of the eye brush provided, and apply it to the edge of your upper eyelashes. Then repeat this exercise for your other eyelash. Careprost has an active ingredient Bimatoprost that promotes lash growth or new lash growth creating thicker and multiple lashes.
Here are some Careprost Eyelash Growth Reviews which will help you to understand careprost better:
Kelly: “I want to thank with the bottom of my heart to careprost eyelash growth enhancer product. I love it and glad I bought this amazing product, it’s really working”.
I was not one of those girls who is blessed with attractive long eyelashes. I felt upset because I was unable to find the solution of my problem. But, my life changed when I was surfing on the internet and I found Careprost (Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution). Careprost is created to enhance the appearance of eyelashes”.
Emma: “My lashes were not at all attractive before using Careprost, since I started using this product I’ve been getting lovely compliments for my new healthy long lashes. I would recommend this if you too are not happy with your lashes”.
Alice: “I use Careprost as my night regiment before I go to bed. I apply it like eyeliner on my top lashes almost daily. I can really see the effectiveness of this product, my lashes have gotten so long and darker. I can see the improvement in my lashes length and its thickness. I will not hesitate to buy this product again, from my side it is an A+ product!!”.
Elena: “One of my best friends gave me this Careprost on my birthday. I applied this solution as indicated every night on my upper lash line. After about two weeks I saw the changes, and immediate about a month my lashes were grown beautifully. This product is really amazing, I Love it”.
Amy: “Careprost is an awesome product- it’s safe and works better. My doctor advised me to buy bimatoprost ophthalmic solution. I browsed the internet for more details about this product and from where to buy it. Premiumrxdrugs.com website customer care team helped me to buy this product in easy steps. Before using careprost make sure you remove your contact lenses, makeup if any. I have achieved the desired results after using this product”. Careprost buy online at very low prices and get rid of glaucoma and get longer eyelashes