If you have invested in eyelash extensions, you wish to know how you can clean your lashes? Some may think eyelash extension care is a long process, which is not true! Read on to know to care for extensions is probably not a tough task.
No doubt eyelash extensions have the power to change your overall look completely. Instead of waking up tired and dull, having to reach for your favourite mascara and curler, we rinse our face head out the office or party with no eye makeup necessary. There is something about the major lift and length of extension that makes our eyes wide open. While eyelash extensions are convenient and timesaving, they are not easy to maintain.
After you have the eyelashes of your dreams, you wanted to know how you can take care of them so that they would last as long as possible. There is nothing more depressing then when you do something unpleasant to them like a steam facial with lots of moisturizers, where the lash experts advise you to stay away from such type of skin routine, and you notice your lashes being to fall off. This situation makes you wonder how you can clean your lash extensions.
Well to get most out of your eyelash extensions, you need to have proper application by an expert. Your lash artist needs to make sure the technique is correct to give the best results. But you play an equal part in the process. Once your lash artist did his/her duty, it is your job to take care of them so that they will last long as they should. It is important to clean your extensions to avoid build-up and the possibility of getting lash mites. Some women believe that keeping their extensions away from water will keep them for a longer duration; however, this is not true at all. If you do not cleanse your extensions regularly, they will fall off prematurely. Yes, lash experts suggest not to wash your lash extensions for the first 24 hours, but this does not mean you should avoid cleaning them completely.
It can be a tough task to cleanse your extension, sometimes improper cleansing will cause problems resulting in falling oof lashes, or they would not last if they should. The incorrect cleaning method can contribute to potential infection, growth of lash mites and poor lash health.
Check out these tips to take care for your extensions:
- Avoid facial stream, oil facial, extreme heat, and sweating environment for the first 24 hours after your appointment from the lash artist. You should be little cautious because these things can interfere with the adhesive use to stick extension on your natural strands.
- Cleanse them at least 2 to 3 times a week and if you are someone who wears makeup regularly, then cleanse them every night
- Use a lash extension foaming cleanser to maintain eyelash health. Pick a one with anti-bacterial properties to maintain eye health. A lash extension cleanser will avoid oils and other things that can interfere with the adhesive ability, and that could cause you to lose extensions prematurely.
- Avoid using skincare products contains oils, especially around your extension area. These products include cream-based cleansers, moisturizers, cleansing oils spray toners, coconut oil, eye creams, cream-based shampoo, and conditioners. If you have no choice, then make sure you wipe the cleanser off your face rather than washing with water as residual product will rinse off your lashes.
- Do not use face cloths, towels, makeup pads, sponges, or cotton buds near your extension area. These can tug your lashes, causing damage and premature falling of lashes.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes vigorously while cleaning; make sure you use your fingertips with light pressure only. It is best to use a cleansing brush to handle extensions safely.
You can clean your dream lashes every other day or every day (if needed). It is best to clean eyelash extension at night to remove days dirt, makeup, and facial oils. You must clean extension after activities such as working out in the gym, swimming, or after wearing sunscreen. According to lash artists, sweat, chlorine salt, and oils should be removed immediately as it can affect the integrity of your lash adhesive. You can get the natural eyelash using careprost eye drops, get Bimatoprost online from premiumrxdrugs.com at best price in the market.
Latest posts by Marie (see all)
- Careprost in the USA with Free Shipping - May 26, 2023
- Trying to Conceive – Try HCG Shots - May 24, 2023
- After HCG Injections, When to Test for Pregnancy - May 23, 2023