Eye care products range from ointments to eye drops, and these are easily available online. These products are advantageous as they help to overcome itching, dryness, excessive watering, and other eye disorders of the eye.
Premiumrxdrugs is dedicated to helping people see brilliantly by offering the widest array of eye care products to resolve most eye problems; you can explore the eye care category to find your essentials. We all experienced eye discomfort at some point in our lives. Fortunately, many common ocular eye disorders are resolved without treatment or managed by over-the-counter solutions. Various products are available for self-treating mild ocular issues, from artificial tears to ophthalmic solutions. These products can help reverse dryness, itchiness, or excessive eye-watering.
But in some cases, what may seem like a minor issue may lead to severe, potentially harmful conditions. So, it is wise to fix an appointment with an ophthalmologist (an expert in examining eye problems). If you use over the counter products without improving the symptoms being treated or the condition worsens. Many safe and effective ophthalmic formulations for mild-moderate to severe eye disorders are available for treatment. If you use over the counter formulations for 72 hours without improving the eye symptoms or worsening condition. You should see a doctor immediately. If you experience blurring of vision, double vision, eye pain, eyesight loss is one of your symptoms, seek the help of an ophthalmologist. An ophthalmologist is specialized in diagnosing and medically treating diseases of the eyes.
What Types of Eye Care Products Are Available Online?
There is a wide range of eye care products available online. Each product contains one or more active ingredients that resolve the particular issue. Here are some effective ophthalmic solutions:
- Cylomune Eye Drop: Cyclomune eye drops are an effective remedy for those looking to increase tear production in patients whose tear production is presumed to be suppressed due to certain eye conditions. It is recommended to use twice daily in each eye, approximately twelve hours apart. The ophthalmic solution can be used concomitantly with artificial tears, allowing a 15-minute gap between products.
- Careprost: Careprost eyelash growth solution containing Bimatoprost 0.03% is an active ingredient primarily used to treat the high pressure inside the eye of people who suffer from glaucoma. This bimatoprost ophthalmic solution has been approved for cosmetic treatments and is used to promote the growth of longer, darker, and thicker eyelashes. Careprost promotes growth by extending the growth phase of the hair cycle. The product comes in a bottle of 3ml accompanied by an applicator that can be used to apply the solution, which can dispose of later.
- Bimat Eye Drops: Bimat eye drop is an ophthalmic solution used to reduce pressure within the eye in adults with glaucoma and high pressure in the eye. Excessive pressure in the eye can damage your vision, potentially leading to blindness. The bimat contains Bimatoprost which works by helping fluid flow from inside the eye into the blood.
- 9 PM Eye Drop 0.005%: 9 PM contains Latanoprost, which belongs to the prostaglandin class of medicines. It increases the natural outflow of fluid from inside the eye into the bloodstream. Latanoprost effectively treats conditions known as open-angle glaucoma and ocular hypertension in adults. Both conditions are associated with an increase in the pressure within your eye, eventually affecting your vision.
- Travatan Eye Drops (0.004%): Travatan eye drops treat high pressure inside the eye due to glaucoma or ocular hypertension. Lowering high pressure within the eye can help prevent blindness. The medicine works by regulating the fluid within the eye to maintain a normal pressure.
Conclusion Some eye diseases can cause loss of eyesight, so it is important to identify and treat eye diseases as early as possible. You should get your eyes checked as often as your health care specialist recommends, or if you suspect any vision problem. And just as important to keep your body healthy, you also need to keep your eyes healthy