Eyebrows are the important part of an overall face expression; it showcases the ability of our facial proportions to communicate with others. As people age, they experience eyebrow hair loss; many people also face this hair loss due to some specific disease, inadequate diet intake, surrounding atmosphere, or the access usage of harsh chemicals. Loss of eyebrows hair is also called sparse eyebrows. If you are amongst those who have fewer or no eyebrows, you do not have to worry at all. There are several methods and options available that can help you to regrow eyebrows hair. One of the most effective and result proven product is Careprost Eyelash Serum. Careprost is a prescription drug that achieves long, dark, and thick eyelash length. Experts believe that the Careprost can equally work on eyebrows to achieve desired results. Keep reading the page to know how Careprost works and deliver desired results.
What is Careprost
Careprost contains a 0.03% Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution as a chief component that naturally regrows the eyelash and eyebrows length when applying this serum regularly and correctly for the prescribed duration. Careprost is an FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approved medication, but it is not approved for achieving eyebrows growth yet. Many studies support its usage for eyebrows growth purposes, and users found it effective in treating sparse eyebrows. This medication successfully treats glaucoma and hypotrichosis condition. Bimatoprost comes in different brands, and Careprost is a generic option that delivers the same efficacy and result if applied correctly. The main difference between the brand and the generic option is the pricing, except pricing the product works the same way. This serum comes in a small bottle that looks like an eye drop bottle. Consult with your doctor to ensure if Careprost or any other brand (of your choice) is the safest option for your skin to grow eyebrow hair.
How Effective is Careprost?
Careprost is effective enough when it comes to treating glaucoma and hypotrichosis condition. Its regular application for 8 to 12 weeks promotes eyelash length, and experts believe it is equally effective in growing eyebrow hair. As per this journal, the topical formulation Bimatoprost is a safe, effective, and well-tolerated option to treat eyebrow hair loss. The effective formula (Bimatoprost) helps to keep more hair follicles in the growth phase. People who are using this formulation for eyebrow growth are experiencing favourable results.
Alternate Methods to Regrow Eyebrows
People who experience eyebrow hair loss and are looking for a home remedy sort of option can opt for different methods to regrow the eyebrows thickness and length. It has been found that the regular twice a day massage with mixed oils (including castor, olive, coconut oil) can deliver the desired result. The time duration for this home remedial trick is not confirmed as it varies from person to person and the quality of oils you are using. Experts consider Bimatoprost as the natural option to regain eyelash or eyebrow hair. The topical formulation works naturally to attain the desired length when you apply it regularly before bedtime for 12 weeks.
How to Apply Careprost?
- The application of Careprost is as simple as you apply eyeliner. The things that you must be careful about before the application of Careprost serum is:
- Remove your eye make-up completely
- Wash your hands with mild soap
- Remove your contact lenses if you wear
- Make sure you are using a clean eyeliner or application brush
- Try applying this formulation 30 minutes before going to bed
- Take a drop of Careprost solution on a brush and apply evenly on your lash length just like you apply eyeliner. A one-stroke from left to right or right to left is sufficient to apply for the medicine.
- Repeat the same exercise with another eye
- Make sure the solution should not get into your eyes or on the skin area; if it does, rinse your eyes or skin thoroughly with running water
- If you are using it for eyebrow growth, then take two drops of this solution on your fingertip and gently massage on your eyebrow for few seconds (20 to 40); repeat the same exercise for another eyebrow.
- Follow this treatment regularly for 10 to 12 weeks to achieve the desired results.
- As Careprost / Bimatoprost is a prescription drug, it would be wise to consult a doctor before considering this drug for safe usage.