Achieving any result is possible only when you are adamant to achieve that result. Taking care of your outer beauty is as important as inner beauty. Your face beauty makes you confident enough to present yourself, and in face beauty, the eyelashes play an important role. Most women feel that they are not blessed with good eyelashes, and to fulfil that need they use many eye makeup products to make them attractive.
There is no second thought that eye makeup products make eyes beautiful and attractive, but at the same time the harsh chemical used in these products harms your skin and sometimes it may affect your sense organ also. Eyes are the most essential sense organ of our body and protecting it should be our first priority. Therefore, one should make sure that the product they are using should be safe enough. You can opt for herbal products to stay away from harmful chemicals.
Steps to Achieve the Long Lashes Naturally
Picking up the natural option to stay beautiful is a wise decision. This option not only saves your money but it also keeps you away from severe side effects that are associated with beauty products.
1. Cleansing – Leaving eye makeup on eyelashes for long can damage the skin and lashes both. Make sure to cleanse your eye makeup before going to sleep. You can use olive oil or a good milk cleanser to remove your makeup.
2. Eye Massage – Gentle eye massage improves eyelash nutrition and stimulates their growth. Wash your hands and take a few drops of coconut or olive oil on our fingertips and massage gently your eyelids and eyelashes for 3-4 minutes. Make this is a daily routine to nourish your eyelashes.
3. Aloe Vera Gel – As we all know that Aloe flesh or juice is a good source of nutrition for strengthening hair. You can take a fresh aloe leaf and squeeze its flesh or juice to apply it to your eyelashes. You can also mix a few drops of olive oil, apply this mixture gently on your lashes before going to bed and leave it overnight. Wash your eyes when you wake up in the morning.
4. Eat Nutritious Food – Lack of vitamins leads to hair and eyelashes loss. To combat this, you should intake sufficient vitamins, minerals, proteins and foods rich in fatty acids (like fish, fruits, nuts, leafy vegetables, etc.).
5. Petroleum Jelly – It works best on dry eyelashes. Petroleum Jelly moisturizes and soothes eyelashes beautifully. You can gently apply a little petroleum jelly with a brush or a finger on your lashes.
You can choose any of the above methods to nourish your eyelashes. These home remedies can help you in achieving the desired length of your eyelashes.
By any chance, if you don’t get a satisfactory result then you can opt for Careprost. Careprost Eye Drop has a medicinal property that works on eyelashes and makes them longer, stronger and darker. This eye drop contains Bimatoprost as the main active ingredient which belongs to a class of medicines called Prostamides. Careprost is mainly prescribed for treating glaucoma condition which is characterized by high pressure in the eye.
Bimatoprost the main ingredient of Careprost is used to treat high pressure inside the eye due to glaucoma or any other eye disease. Lowering high pressure inside the eye helps to prevent blindness. This eye drop works by regulating the flow of fluid within the eye to maintain normal pressure. People use Careprost for lengthening eyelashes, treating glaucoma and ocular hypertension. Careprost (Bimatoprost) naturally enhances eyelashes. Consult your ophthalmologist today to know if the Careprost eye drops treatment can suit you. To know more about Careprost you can visit our