Thick and voluminous eyelashes add an amazing impression on your overall gorgeous look and to achieve that look most women try all best possibilities to have perfect eyebrows and long eyelashes. Long and dark eyelashes are a classic feminine trait and most women’s dream to have long and beautiful eyelashes. Our eyes are the most important and attractive feature of the human face, and this feature gives an instant lift to your personality and looks. Unfortunately, not all women are blessed with gorgeous eyelashes. But thanks to technology, it is helping people in most of the stages, including offering long eyelashes.
People who are new to this topic may are not aware of options and brands that offer possibilities of growing eyelashes. One can choose either of the opportunity to achieve the desired results. However, most people prefer opting home / natural remedies for growing eyelashes, whereas some belief in buying result-oriented products that offer the best result in the stipulated time frame.
There are a lot of products available in the market and out of all some do work and some do not. With the help of this article, you can find the solution to grow eyelashes faster.
Let’s have a look at the natural remedies first to save money.
1. Castor Oil – This oil is considered as one of the best home remedies to grow your eyelashes faster. People are using this oil since ancient times for various benefits. It is a vegetable oil that comes from the seeds of a castor oil plant. As per studies, the castor oil increases the hair luster, and this fact also applies to eyelashes growth if applied. Castor oil contains omega-6 fatty acids that help to improve hair health. Castor oil is one of the most efficient ways of having thicker eyelashes.
2. Green Tea – Keeping the green tea bags on your eyelid not only removes the eye tiredness but it also helps in increasing the eyelash growth. Make some green tea, let it cool and apply it on your lashes with the help of a cotton pad. Green tea has anti-inflammatory properties that can work wonders on eye puffiness. Dip a cotton pad in a green tea and put it on your eyelashes. This exercise helps in improving blood circulation and enhances the health of the follicles that promote eyelashes growth.
3. Aloe Vera – The aloe vera gel does amazing work for skin and eyelash growth. Apply a small amount of aloe gel on your eyelashes before going to bed and wash it off when you wake up. Aloe vera has a moisture property that encourages hair growth by providing sufficient moisture. The aloe gel clears the dead skin cells and helps in keeping your lashes hydrated.
4. Eyelid Massage – Gentle eyelids massage stimulates hair follicles and makes them active. The eyelid massage improves eyelashes growth naturally as it increases the blood flow. Do eyelid massage once a day, gently rub along the lash line and entire eyelid in a circular motion for three to five minutes.
5. Eat foods that support healthy hair growth – Salmon fish, Greek yoghurt, spinach, citrus fruits, meat, leafy greens, lean poultry, and cinnamon are some of the food options those are loaded with nutrients and provide strength to hair follicles.
Further to the above, the market offers a faster way to grow your eyelashes with the help of Careprost eye drops solution. Careprost is such an amazing remedy that helps people with short and lacking eyelashes. This solution helps you to make your eyelashes bigger and thicker. Careprost is one of the fastest ways to increase eyelash length. The solution boosts both the length and thickness of eyelashes naturally.
Careprost contains Bimatoprost as the active ingredient and considered as the highest quality ingredient. Bimatoprost is a non-irritating, FDA approved, and clinically tested product. This product is manufactured by Sun Pharma, India. Careprost eyelash enhancer is the natural way to achieve eyelash length. Consult your ophthalmologist before you plan using this product.
How to apply Careprost?
Careprost is easy to apply product – First, clean your hands and face with clean water and take away any artificial lens or makeup. Apply the Careprost solution only on the root area of eyelashes. Put a drop of the solution on an applicator given and wait till it gets dry. Try applying this solution before going to bed. If you notice any discomfort, please stop using it and consult your doctor.