When we hear Cholesterol, we automatically think it’s bad. However, there are both bad and good Cholesterol. This is a naturally occurring substance that is found in all humans. High Cholesterol is very common these days. The cholesterol in your body comes from two sources, the liver, and your food intake. Anything in excess is bad. Cholesterol at normal level is essential to be found in our body but if it exceeds then it puts you at a high risk of heart disease. The body requires some level of cholesterol to produce hormones. High Cholesterol needs to be taken care with immediate attention. Keep on reading to know the ways to reduce cholesterol.
How to reduce Cholesterol?
You should avoid as much as foods that are high in trans- fat as these foods are dangerous for your body.
So, here we provide the best home remedies to reduce cholesterol faster:
- Vitamin C – Take more Vitamin C which is naturally present in some foods. You should consider taking the following sources of Vitamin C on a daily basis:
- Citrus fruits such as Oranges, lemons, grapefruit, etc.
- Sweet Potatoes
- Consume Magnesium Foods – A lower level of magnesium can result in an increase in bad cholesterol in your body. So add magnesium like leafy green vegetables, nuts, soy, peas, beans, etc into your daily diet.
- Green Tea – It is best and the easiest making drink to help lower your bad cholesterol.
- Oatmeal – Eat Oatmeal especially in breakfast, this helps in lowering the cholesterol being having present the non-oily and non-fatty food substance in it.
- Coconut Oil – Coconut oil has a high amount of saturated fat but it will actually improve your good cholesterol. It also reduces your risk of heart diseases.
- Honey and Cinnamon – These both are the natural ingredients with amazing health benefits.
As per studies, consuming honey and cinnamon lowers bad cholesterol upto 11% and it also helps increasing the good cholesterol level by 2%
- Blueberries – This food gives your liver the necessary support to function effectively. It helps to lower your bad cholesterol level.
- Apple – This miraculous fruit is amazing in lowering the bad Cholesterol. It is recommended to take at least one apple a day.
- Quit Smoking – Cigarettes are known to reduce the good cholesterol in your body and are even one of the major risks of heart disease. So quit smoking and you will see the big difference in your cholesterol and overall health.
- Nuts – Consume more nuts in your daily diet like walnuts, almonds, and pistachios. These are good sources of lower cholesterol levels.
- Apple cider vinegar– This is one of the natural ingredients which have several health benefits. It is the best drink to fight with bad cholesterol.
The above home remedies quickly and naturally will help your body to reduce cholesterol. Eating a low-fat diet and getting yourself engage in regular exercise is the best step to lead a healthy life and prevent yourself from health issues. You can order cholesterol reducing tablets online from premiumrxdrugs at best price.
Latest posts by Marie (see all)
- Careprost in the USA with Free Shipping - May 26, 2023
- Trying to Conceive – Try HCG Shots - May 24, 2023
- After HCG Injections, When to Test for Pregnancy - May 23, 2023