Ivermectin is an FDA approved antiparasitic agent that provides an anthelmintic effect. It suppresses parasites functions, causing paralysis of specific types of parasites and destroying them. The medicine is given to patients to treat infectious diseases such as onchocerciasis, also known as river blindness and strongyloidiasis. Sometimes, an Ivermectin formulation may also be used as a combination treatment of scabies or for monotherapy of sarcoptic scabies. The antiparasitic drug provides a broad spectrum of antiparasitic action against and kills parasites. The effect of Ivermectin is not proved against adult microscopic worms Onchocerca. To get rid of the infection, use the medicine exactly as prescribed by your doctor. The medication works by blocking the neuromuscular impulses in invertebrates, which is why this drug cause paralysis and, ultimately, death of the parasite. It is active against a variety of blood-sucking parasites and should not be given to fight tapeworms.
The medicine is available in a tablet that is rapidly absorbed into the human intestinal mucosa when consumed orally. Before taking the medication, it is important to consider the antiparasitic drug is classified under the first class of danger. Therefore, be sure to follow the dosage instructions and restrictions provided by your doctor.
Before taking Ivermectin pills, you need to visit a doctor to get its prescription; carefully following the instructions is essential. Moreover, your doctor will discuss dosage recommendations and assign a dosing regimen as per your condition. The dosage usually depends on the degree of infection of the body and the type of worm infection. Given these factors, this anthelminthic drug can be used by an adult; in general, up to two doses are recommended, and the next dose is only after a few weeks. For children, the doses usually depend on the weight of the children. Be sure to start treatment for your children only under proper medical guidance. People who are prone to allergic reactions should avoid using this preparation and consult their doctors. If you are someone with a weak immune system, then Ivermectin is not for you. Also, if you are pregnant or a breastfeeding woman, the use of antiparasitic preparations is completely prohibited. If you have any doubt regarding the usage of Ivermectin in such a condition, please discuss it with your doctor.
The easiest way to buy Ivermectin online is to log in to premiumrxdrugs.com and get your medicine delivered to your required place. Buy the Ivermectin pill for sale from an Indian pharmacy; Premiumrxdrugs.com is an online drug store that provides quality medicines at affordable prices. Due to the toxicity of the drug, it is advised to purchase this drug only when it is prescribed, not by your doctor.
In some cases, people become hypersensitive to the adverse reactions of this antiparasitic agent. Some people are allergic to it or any of its ingredients. Even though the medication can be used for many conditions, it is still possible to have side effects. The anthelminthic drug is safe to use, but taking it in too large amounts can cause severe complications. As with all medications, make sure you consult a doctor if you or someone you care about experiences side effects associated with taking Ivermectin.
The Bottom Line
Ivermectin tablets are an FDA approved treatment for intestinal strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis, two conditions caused by a parasitic worm. Taking large doses of this medication is dangerous and can cause serious harm. If you get a prescription of this antiparasitic drug for an FDA approved use, get it from a reliable source and take it exactly as prescribed. Ivermectin formulations for animals are very different from those used for humans. Never use medications that are made for animals. Follow your doctor’s advice before you start a new treatment. Taking medicine for an unapproved use can be dangerous. This is true for this antiparasitic agent, too.
Furthermore, even the approved uses of medicines can interact with other drugs, like blood thinners. If you overdose on Ivermectin, you can experience diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting, seizures, problems with balance, dizziness, hypotension, allergic reactions (itching, hives), and even death. For more information, please speak to a doctor.