We all know ovulation is the key to getting pregnant. Infertility doesn’t just affect females, but men can have trouble becoming a parent as well. Infertility is the inability to achieve a successful pregnancy. Female fertility is a condition or situation in which a woman is not able to conceive after one year of trying. Also, if a woman keeps on witnessing miscarriage, it is also referred to as infertility. Going through female infertility could be a painful experience for the woman and or couple. This can impact both males and females. This could lead to anxiety, depression and difficulty concentrating on mundane tasks.
Below are the natural remedies to help in increasing your fertility ovulation and your chances of conceiving.
- Cinnamon – Cinnamon is one of the best remedies when it comes to dealing with infertility issues in women. It helps to improve the functioning of ovary and helps to cure other conditions such as uterine fibroids, polycystic ovary syndrome, and endometriosis. This natural herb helps to regulate the menstrual cycle, thereby improving fertility.
- Ashwagandha – Another easy way to deal with hormonal imbalance and infertility is ashwagandha. This herb has been used in Ayurveda for ages to treat infertility problems in a natural way.
- Quit smoking and drinking – Quit bad habits like smoking, excessive drinking, drug or steroid use. Smoking is one of the major reasons for infertility.
- Whole grains – Whole Grain is much healthy in general. It plays an important role in increasing fertility. It contains folic acid which is essential for fetal development.
- Yoga – Yoga is a great solution for numerous health problems. Yoga helps in preventing obesity as well as reduce stress which are big contributing factors to infertility.
- Pomegranate – Pomegranate improves the flow of blood to the uterus thereby thickening the uterine lining that supports a pregnancy. It also promotes the health and development of the fetus. Include pomegranate in your daily diet. Drinking pomegranate juice on a regular basis is also effective.
- Flaxseed – Flaxseed has been used for a long time to help with female reproductive issues, including ovulation and cycle regulation.
- Apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar helps in maintaining a ph level in the body. This makes conceiving easy. It also aids in balancing hormones to improve your fertility.
- Dates – Dates provides a variety of vitamin to the body that promotes fertility. It also helps in maintaining a full-term pregnancy. Furthermore, dates also relieve constipation by regularizing the bowel movements.
- Fennel seeds – Fennel seeds have a high medicinal value which makes it a great remedy for numerous ailments. It is also useful in improving fertility, especially in a heavyset woman. Take 6 gm of fennel seeds powder and mix it with 12 gm of butter and consume this mixture every day at least 3 months to see positive results.
- Sleep – Adequate sleep helps in settling down your hormones and reduces any hormonal imbalance. Sleep also promotes the production of serotonin and melatonin which improves fertility. Create a calming environment in your bedroom to have a sound sleep.
- Olive oil – Olive oil contains monosaturated fats that help in increasing your fertility. This will regularize your menstrual cycle and help you get pregnant fast. Include 2 tablespoons of olive oil in salads every day.
- Basil – Basil is packed with essential compounds that boost overall health. It also helps in treating numerous health issues in a simple and easy way. Just chew a few leaves of fresh basil with milk once every day to increase the functioning of your reproductive organs.