Hair loss is a common problem amongst men and women both. Particularly if we talk about men, about 85% of men face major hair thinning problem by the age of 50. In some cases, men even start losing or facing hair thinning in their 30s.
Before heading to know the remedies for male pattern baldness, let’s understand the problem first. Male pattern baldness is also known as androgenic alopecia; it is a very common hair loss type in men. If we rely on studies, according to the US – NLM (National Library of Medicine), about 50% of men over the age of 50 years got affected by male pattern baldness to some of the other extents.
What Causes the Male Pattern Baldness?
Genetics or a family history of baldness is one of the leading causes of male pattern baldness. As per studies, the hormones called androgens are closely associated in the case of male pattern baldness. Androgens play many functions, including regulating and controlling hair growth. Each hair of our head has a growth cycle. With male pattern baldness, the hair growth cycle becomes weak while the hair follicle gets shrinks, and hair strands lose their health and eventually when one strand falls, the hair growth cycle grows the new hair in place of the weak hair.
Best remedies for Male Pattern Baldness
The best techniques to address male pattern baldness is usually easy; only patience and consistency is needed when you move with home remedial options to get rid of this condition.
- Opt a right Hairstyles – Men with limited hair growth should consider a right haircut or hairstyle that suits their face cut and personality. Consult a hairstylist for a creative cut that make thinking hair looking fuller.
- Quit Smoking – Smoking not only causes health issues, but it badly affects our skin and hair both. The smoking habits make the male-pattern baldness worst in over a period. So, you should quit smoking immediately or if not then control it and bring to least.
- The medicine you are taking – Make a list of medicine or treatment you take. Sometimes, the drug reaction leaves a bad impact on hair growth. So, you should consult with a dermatologist to understand the side effect of the medicines that you may be taking to avoid hair fall or hair thinning issues.
- Eliminate Stress factor – Stress is again one of the leading causes of many health issues, including hair loss. To overcome stress, one should get involved in an activity where you can release your stress. This could be a joining gym, a brisk walk, swimming, joining any sports, or just a simple walk with your loved ones to eliminate stress from your life.
- Eat hair-loss fighting power food – Nutritional imbalance is often the cause of hair loss and other health issues. A poor diet can lead to a certain deficiency that can make your body causing hair loss. Include the hair loss fighting power food in your diet to achieve hair health. Eat green, red, orange and yellow vegetables and fruits that are loaded with Vitamin A. Vitamin A promotes hair growth by working on hair follicles. Eat fatty fish like salmon or sardines; these are a good source of omega 3 fatty acids. Also add other vitamin-like C, B7, zinc, iron etc. in your daily diet.
- Drink lots of Water – To keep your body hydrated, drink lots of water. Lack of water in the body doesn’t allow your skin and hair cells grow and flourish.
- Do alternative hair massage – Never wash your hair daily. Wash them every alternate day to avoid hair fall. Also, apply coconut or mustard oil 60 minutes before the head wash.
- Avoid using harsh Shampoos – Choose herbal or mild shampoos for your hair wash. Strong shampoos consist of harsh chemicals that affect hair health badly.
Apart from the above remedies, you can also consider Finpecia tablet. It is a prescription hair loss medication contains Finasteride 1mg as the active ingredients. Premiumrxdrgus.com offer Finasteride on a best-discounted price.
Latest posts by Marie (see all)
- Careprost in the USA with Free Shipping - May 26, 2023
- Trying to Conceive – Try HCG Shots - May 24, 2023
- After HCG Injections, When to Test for Pregnancy - May 23, 2023