The inability to maintain or achieve a firm enough erection during sexual intercourse is a very annoying fact for a man or couple who experience it. erectile dysfunction has been identified as a common health condition in male since the 1990s. However, ED is a common condition but it also a very emotional and sensitive topic to discuss and debate on. Achieving erection requires the involvement of many body functions at the same time i.e. brain, hormones, muscles, nerves, and blood circulation. If something interferes in between the process the purpose of sexual intercourse usually gets derailed. Almost 30 million (age between 20 to 50 years) across the US are facing erectile dysfunction issues. As men age, they need more stimulation to get an erection and more time to reach the climax.
The Main Components of Male Sexual Function
As per studies, there are 3 essential components of male sexual function and they are:
- Interest, desire, and the intimacy with a partner for doing sexual activity
- An ability to achieve an erection
- Ejaculation and climax
How Effective are Natural Remedies for Treating ED?
Men are trying most common natural remedies since centuries for treating their ED issues. Here the question arises do natural remedies work in treating ED condition? So far nothing is proven scientifically, but people often try and test these home / natural remedies as they have no side effects. So, there is no harm in trying these remedies.
Common Causes of ED
Certain health conditions can trigger ED issues in men. About 30 million American men have erection issues out of which 70% cases are found who have existing diseases like proper blood circulation, vascular disease, kidney disease, atherosclerosis (associated with fats and cholesterol), diabetes and neurological disease. Erectile dysfunction can also trigger due to surgical injury, psychological / stress, and certain medications. Loss of sexual interest or desire for over 2 months can be considered as an ED symptom. Prescription medications, implants, vacuum pumps, and surgery are standard erectile dysfunction treatment.
Sildenafil Citrate Natural Alternative
Most men prefer natural options over medications, researches show that natural remedies can help improve ED symptoms. Here we have compiled the best sildenafil citrate tablet natural alternative to get rid of ED issues.
- Herbs and Supplements – DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone), Ginseng, L-arginine, and Propionyl-L-Carnitine are some of the famous herbs that can be taken in the form of supplements.
- Food Intake – Some foods act like Viagra and helps to make the best bedtime with your partner. These foods are pomegranate juice, green vegetables, nuts, and dry fruits including pumpkin seeds, avocados, banana, strawberries, dark chocolate, chilli pepper, raw tomatoes, and a cup of strong coffee.
- Acupuncture – As per studies, acupuncture has been found effective in the treatment of ED patients. In some cases, the acupuncture therapy works well but, in some cases, it shows no improvement. You can try it for you as it does not carry any side effects.
- Regular Exercise – If you are a regular workout lover than treating erectile dysfunction can be easy for you. Regular exercise can leave a great impact on ED treatment. Exercise improves blood flow which is vital enough to generate firm erection.
- Proper Sleep – The timely sleep of 8 hours keeps your body healthy including the brain, and desire to involve in sexual activity. Sleep is a natural ED treatment that works silently to improve the condition.
- Quit Smoking – Smoke restricts the blood supply to the penis by narrowing or blocking arteries. If you are feeling that your vascular disease is a cause of your erectile dysfunction than quitting smoking is essential for you. Erectile dysfunction Kamagra gold online at an affordable price with genuine quality.