A reliable online source with the highest standards of ethical pharmacy practice is the best pick when it comes to buying Symbicort 80 mcg inhalers. This article describes the uses and effectiveness of Symbicort and also helps you find the best place to buy it.
Symbicort is a brand-name prescription medicine that got FDA approval to treat asthma symptoms in adults and children aged six years and older. Asthma causes inflammation or irritation of the airways, making breathing hard. Symbicort is also prescribed as a routine maintenance treatment for individuals with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). COPD combines lung conditions that include emphysema and chronic bronchitis. It not only keeps your airways open but also reduces the number of COPD fares and severity. Symbicort 80 mcg is not approved to resolve sudden breathing difficulties as it is not a rescue inhaler.
Symbicort combines two medicines: formoterol and budesonide. Formoterol is categorized under the class of drugs known as long-acting beta 2 agonists (LABA), which works to open airways in the lungs. The second medicine, budesonide, is a corticosteroid which helps decrease lung irritation. You will take two inhalations of Symbicort 80 mcg of budesonide/4.5 mcg of formoterol twice daily.
Efficacy of Symbicort
- Symbicort for asthma: This medicine is not approved to help ease sudden breathlessness in asthma patients. Asthma is a chronic respiratory condition that directly affects the airways in the lungs. Inflammation (swelling) of the airways contributes to breathing problems. Although there isn’t a cure for this long-term condition, you may be able to manage symptoms, improve quality of life and prevent the associated complications.
- Symbicort for COPD: Symbicort was approved for long-term treatment for individuals with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). COPD include:
- Chronic bronchitis: irritation of the airways
- Emphysema: It causes damage to the air sacs of the lungs.
Symbicort helps keep your airways clear and reduces the number of COPD flare-ups and how severe they are. COPD management requires lifestyle changes and medication. The lung condition can’t be cured, but you may be able to manage your symptoms to improve overall health and prevent serious complications.
The Symbicort dosage your health care professional prescribes will depend on many factors. These include the type and severity of the condition, your age, and other medical conditions you may have. You may be ultimately prescribed the lowest possible dose that provides the desired effect. Symbicort 80mcg inhaler is a long-term treatment. If this medicine is considered safe and effective for you, you will likely use it for the long term.
Symbicort can cause mild to serious complications. Adverse effects might differ slightly between individuals with asthma and individuals with chronic constructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
The mild ones are considered common. These include upper respiratory tract infection (bronchitis, common cold, and sinusitis), back pain, nasal congestion, stomach discomfort, nausea or vomiting, pain when speaking, trouble speaking, headache, stomach discomfort, and oral thrush. Most of these side effects resolve within a few days or weeks. Seek immediate medical help if they are more severe and don’t go anyway.
Serious side effects associated with Symbicort are rare. Seek immediate medical attention if your symptoms feel life-threatening. Serious side effects, along with their symptoms, are given below:
- Pneumonia: symptoms of this lung infection include cough, fever, low energy, trouble breathing, cough, and extreme tiredness.
- Decreased growth in children. Symptoms include slower-than-expected growth in children.
- Reduced bone density. Symptoms include breaking of bones (especially when bone density changes or is severe)
- Paradoxical bronchospasm: This unexpected tightening of your airways in the lungs because the drug is supposed to treat bronchospasm. Symptoms of the condition include cough, wheezing, chest tightness, and breathing difficulty.
- Increased cortisol levels may reduce the activity of your adrenal glands. Symptoms of the condition include extreme tiredness, weakness, weight loss, salt cravings, and low blood pressure when standing.
- Low level of potassium. Symptoms include dizziness, muscle cramps, changes in heart rhythm, and fainting.
- High blood sugar. Symptoms include increased urination, increased thirst, and trouble concentrating.
Buying Symbicort online
Premiumrxdrugs is a consumer healthcare app that offers consumers on-demand, home-delivered access to a wide range of medications and healthcare items. It is India’s trusted pharmacy that provides quality medications at reasonable prices. you can buy Symbicort 80mcg online from Premiumrxdrugs at affordable price.
Latest posts by Marie (see all)
- Can I Buy Tretinoin Gel Online? - February 14, 2024
- Careprost Eyelash Enhancer with Applicator – Uses, Side Effects, and many more - February 9, 2024
- Where to Buy Propecia Online in the USA - February 8, 2024