Fatty deposits in the chest area of men are known as man breasts or moobs. Whatever you call them, man boobs, moobs, or gynecomastia, this condition occurs when excess fat deposits in the chest area give you the appearance of a pre-pubescent girl. The primary reason for developing man boobs is being overweight, and the secondary one is due to a medical condition called gynecomastia. However, the secondary condition happens due to the hormonal imbalances in which the body produces an increased amount of estrogen levels and a decreased amount of testosterone.
As per reports, 47 percent of men in the United Kingdom hate their chests because of moobs. Reports also suggested an increase in the number of men in the year 2007 and 2011 who opted for cosmetic surgery to tackle the problem. The question is how to get rid of man breasts? Men can get rid of this condition by performing the best workouts to lose chest fat. This blog lists some of the best workouts to lose chest fat.
How can you get rid of moobs?
A number of options are available to treat this problem, but medical advice should be sought. Doctors recommend men with boobs to perform workouts to lose chest fat. You can get rid of boobs by making the following lifestyle changes:
- Quit illegal drugs- If you smoke marijuana, stop it, as it has been linked with fatty deposits and gynecomastia. In case, you aren’t overweight and have developed moobs without an increase in the body weight, then you may be suffering from a medical condition called gynecomastia. Immediately seek the doctor’s attention if you suspect that hormonal imbalances may have caused an increase in your body fat.
- Change your diet plan- If you identify eating patterns and food as the cause of your breasts, then you should start a healthy diet at the same time. You should add a number of fruits and vegetables in your diet. High fiber foods will keep you full and also provide you essential nutrients that help in building muscles and reducing fat.
Also Read : Eat green and be healthy
How to lose chest fat?
The longer you run, the more fat you lose is the simple mantra to get rid of man breasts. High-intensity cardio and interval training are also recommended. Some of the best workouts to reduce chest fat are as follows:
- Running- This high-impact exercise will help you shed moobs. All you need is 20 minutes of running for about three to five days a week. After few months, you will get the desired result.
- Playing sports- Playing some sports refreshes the mind and also provides the sense of being fit. So, start playing tennis, basketball, hockey, and soccer, as these improve your cardiovascular conditions and also help you to lose the moobs.
Best workouts to lose chest fat:
Best workouts to lose chest fat include strength training exercises. However, strength training exercises will not help you burn too many calories as running and swimming. But, these will help you to increase your lean muscle mass that is responsible for determining how many calories you burn on a daily basis. Following are the some of the best workouts to lose chest fat:
- Incline dumbbell bench press- Sit on an incline bench at about 45-degree angle. Put the dumbbells in your hands and hold them above you. Now, lower your hands out to the sides (but not below your shoulders), and bring your hands back together above you. Repeat the process 8 to 12 times.
- Dumbbell pullover- Lay on your back on a flat bench. Hold the dumbbell above your chest and bend your elbows slightly. Slowly lower the weight back over your head all the way down and make sure you feel the stretch. Perform at least three sets of this exercise with 10 to 12 repetitions in one set.
- Pushups- Just place your hands on the floor, shoulder-width apart, and lower yourself. Now, pause for a second and rise again. Push-ups are an excellent workout for upper body and can be performed anywhere.
Also Read: Important Nutrients Every Man Needs!
The above-mentioned workouts to lose chest fat have been researched and recommended by fitness experts. All these exercises target the upper part of the body which will help you look smarter than ever.
Latest posts by Max Jones (see all)
- How to Revive Your Sex Life - October 27, 2023
- Smoking and Asthma - October 20, 2023
- 10 Causes Of Erectile Dysfunction You Probably Didn’t Know About! - June 29, 2023