Erectile dysfunction or ED in young men is an increasingly common complaint seen in urology centres worldwide. Data suggest that more than 30 million Americans experience ED and numbers expected to double in the coming years because ED is affecting more and more young men in their 20 and 30s. This signals an increasingly severe health risk to a growing number of more young guys.
ED can be embarrassing, particularly for young men. But there are millions of men across the world who are having trouble in achieving a firm erection for a satisfactory intercourse and many treatment options are available to help restore erectile function. If you are worried, make sure you get medical advice.
Causes of ED in Young Men
The cause of sexual health issues such as ED in young men are similar to those for older adults and include both physical and psychological factors. Check out these common causes of Ed in young men:
- Diabetes, high blood pressure, smoking, and cholesterol can lead to narrowing of arteries, which restricts the blood flow towards the reproductive organ. This reduces the chance of getting a firm erection. You may be at high risk of developing ED if you have a history of heart disease.
- Hormonal imbalance can also put you at higher risk of erection dysfunction. Abnormally high or low levels of thyroid hormone can contribute towards ED. Use of steroids to build up muscles can also make it difficult for you to get an erection. In some cases, ED is the only symptoms of hormone disbalance in the body.
- Conditions that affect the nerve supply, such as Parkinson’s or multiple sclerosis, can often cause Erectile dysfunction.
- Change in the penis structure can cause difficulty in achieving an erection. Bending in the erect penis, and tight foreskin cans also cause erection issues.
- Sometimes prescription medications can contribute to ED, Medicines used to treat depression, heart disease, high blood pressure, prostate conditions, and psychotic illness are all potentially implicated. These drugs are prescribed for the management f some severe conditions; therefore, one needs to consult a doctor before stopping or making any dose adjustment. Excess alcohol and illegal drug consumption can also increase your chances of developing erection problems.
Several lifestyle factors can contribute to ED. An erection problem is more likely to develop in men who are a smoker, overweight, those who drink heavily and use illegal drugs. Depression, stress, and anxiety are the most common causes of erection problems in young men. Some men get anxious about their performance in the bedroom; they get nervous about getting their partner pregnant and lose erection in between the activity. This creates a difference between both partners. Failure to achieve an erection causes more anxiety and stress, which results in ED. Whatever the cause of your ED, medication can help. Even if you get success with ED medications such as Sildenafil Kamagra, or Suhagra, you need to visit a doctor to help investigate the condition and its causes.
Smoking- Smoking affects your health in many ways. On inhaling cigarette smoke, nicotine tar, and other carcinogens present in the smoke begin to build up in your delicate lungs, thereby causing hardening of arteries. This makes it difficult for the heart to pump blood to major parts of the body organs for proper body function. This increase heart load resulting in less energy in the body to push blood to fill penile tissues.
Consumption of alcohol in excess
It is believed that Alcohol reduces central nervous system activity. Excessive use slows down brain function, pulse, and breathing. Alcohol acts as a depressant, as you drink, your system slows down considerably. Respiration, nerve ending sensitivity, and blood circulation are all suppressed. A depressed, nervous system due to excessive drinking doesn’t perform a function well. Studies have shown that sexual response is ultimately affected by alcohol consumption. The most common effects are low sexual drive, ED, and premature ejaculation. Drinking too much causes build-up of toxins in the body, which ultimately leads to ED symptoms. Heavier drinking increases the risk of erection problems in men. Excessive alcohol consumption increases the number of symptoms experienced. When the body is free from alcohol, signs, and symptoms no longer to contribute to sexual health issues. The only way to prevent adverse reactions caused by alcohol is to abstain from using.
A urologist can access your ED and prescribe treatments such as Kamagra, Suhagra, Ceebis, etc. You can purchase any of this medication online from premiumrxdrugs.com.