Fluticasone inhaler is a prescription medicine used to treat asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). You can buy the inhaler online to prevent difficulty breathing, wheezing, chest tightness, and coughing caused by asthma in adults.
Fluticasone nasal spray is a corticosteroid given via nasal route. The nasal form of medication can treat allergic and non-allergic rhinitis, nasal polyps, and allergies.
Fluticasone inhaler/nasal spray comes with usage instructions. Follow the given instructions carefully. Ask your doctor if you have any doubts about using this medicine. You need to use the inhaler every day for the best results, even if you do not have symptoms. It is important to wash your mouth after using the inhaler medicine. This helps to prevent other associated infections.
The nasal spray is to be used at regular intervals; one should gently shake the bottle before each use. While keeping the bottle upright, plug one nostril and press the pump to release it into the other nostril. While using the medication, the patient should take a deep inhalation through the nose.
An individual can get fluticasone propionate spray as an inhaled medication to treat asthma. The usual dose is 1 to 2 puffs twice a day. It is important to use the inhaler properly to get the right amount of medicine into your lungs and benefit from your medicine.
It treats the following symptoms of asthma:
- Breathing difficulties
- Tightness in the chest
To use Fluticasone propionate nasal spray:
If you are using Fluticasone nasal spray for the first time, it is important to prime the spray. Then, press down fully on the top of the pump until a spray comes out. Prime the spray if it has been used for more than a week or 30 days or if the cap has been left on the bottle for five days or longer. One must shake the medicine well before each use.
- Before using the spray, gently blow your nose. Tilt your head back and insert the tip of the piece into your nostril
- Close the opposite nostril with a finger. Spray once to release the medication and, at the same time, gently breathe in through the nose.
- Hold your breath for some seconds, then breathe out slowly.
- Repeat the procedure for another nostril
- Do not blow your nose or tilt your head back after using the spray.
- Wipe out the tip of the outside of the nose piece with a tissue or cotton and put the cap back on.
- Discard the medicine after 120 sprays
- The inhaler does not require priming.
- Hold the inhaler and open the cap. Make sure you do not open the cap until you are ready to take the dose of the medicine.
- While inhaling the medicine, breathe out fully. Put the mouthpiece into your mouth and close your lips around it. Make sure you do not block the mouthpiece with your teeth or tongue.
- Now breathe in through your mouth quickly and deeply. Hold your breath for about ten seconds.
- You should always keep the inhaler dry and clean. Gently wipe out the mouthpiece with a dry tissue/cloth as needed.
Use the inhaler only as directed by your doctor. Do not use more than the recommended amount. Also, you should not stop using it without informing your doctor.
What is the correct Dosing regimen?
The dose will be different for different patients. Follow your health care specialist’s advice when using Fluticasone nasal spray. Usually, the amount of medicine you take depends on the strength of the medicine. Also, the number of application times, the time allowed between doses, and the duration of time you take medicine depend on the medical condition for which you are using the medicine. Your doctor will prescribe you the correct dose according to the severity of the symptoms. For best results, it is best to use the nasal spray under a doctor’s supervision.
What are the precautions?
Fluticasone Nasal spray should not be used in patients with known hypersensitivity to the medication. Many medications contain milk proteins or lactose, and those with known allergies to these substances should not use Fluticasone.
Patients using this nasal spray should undergo monitoring for the adverse effects given below. Your doctor may ask the patient about cough, bruising, recent illnesses, changes in mood and vision disturbances. Health care experts should monitor for signs of hippocampus-pituitary adrenal axis suppression and oral candidiasis. Reduced growth in children and reduced mineral density is the problematic effects of inhaled corticosteroids. Research shows that the decreased growth was permanent in children who used budesonide spray. The effect was long-lasting but potentially not permanent for those who used Flomist Nasal Spray. Reduced bone density was only associated with high dose inhaled corticosteroids. Growth in children should be carefully monitored every 3 to 6 months, and those taking high dose inhaled corticosteroids should have their bone mineral density monitored yearly.
Where to buy Fluticasone spray/inhaler?
Buy Fluticasone spray from a trusted online pharmacy. The lowest price for the medicine is available at premiumrxdrugs; The pharmacy to grab the best deals on inhalers and sprays. Fluticasone helps the body tackle and eliminate symptoms of asthma on its own. Its spray reduces inflammation and symptoms of allergic rhinitis—order a Fluticasone inhaler at a lower price in the US.