Human Chorionic Gonadotropin is a natural hormone produced by women during pregnancy. HCG has some pretty intriguing and useful medical effects when injected intramuscularly. It is the primary constituent of HCG 5000 IU injection and is obtained from the placental cells of pregnant ladies to treat infertility in women and as well as men.
What are HCG Injections?
HCG is a natural hormone that is secreted in the body of females. The human hormone produced by the placenta of pregnant women. The placenta develops during pregnancy to provide nourishment to the growing baby. The hormonal medicine show benefits to women who are looking to lose extra pounds.
HCG is one of the many beneficial substances secreted by the placenta. It is a hormone that has been shown to support the normal development of an egg in a woman’s ovary and stimulate the release of the egg during ovulation.
The hormonal injection triggers ovulation in women with infertility issue. It is also helpful in increasing sperm count in men. The benefits of HCG have not finished here; it is also effective for young boys whose testes have not dropped into the scrotum normally.
Other uses of HCG that are still under research
In early pregnancy, there are two hormones that tend to increase in the body that plays a significant role in implantation. The hormones include progesterone and human chorionic gonadotropin. The level of both the hormones tends to rise in pregnant women, but the levels drop with an impending miscarriage. Moreover, since the last few years, it is becoming common that gynaecologists prescribe progesterone supplements to women who underwent recurrent miscarriages. The hormone supplementation is given to those ladies in which underproduction of progesterone might be a cause of miscarriage. Far much attention has been paid to the idea of supplementing the other hormone to stop miscarriages.
Where to inject HCG shots?
If you are using HCG shot, your health care specialist will tell you where to inject this medicine. The HCG shot is typically given intramuscularly. The injectable form of medicine is meant to go into the muscle. The injection should be administered correctly, and special care is taken to keep the needle straight to avoid bending. Your fertility specialist will give you instructions on how to use HCG shot to get rid of fertility issues. You can also check the package insert. Fertility experts recommend administering the medicine intramuscularly, usually in the buttocks or the upper thigh. He/she will demonstrate you how to use the medicine. Firstly, you need to dilute the vial containing the drug and then rotate the vial to mix the formula. Wipe out the rubber stopper of the vial as well as the injection site with the help of an alcohol swab. Now insert a needle through the rubber stopper of the vial. Draw the preparation into the syringe, switch needle and tap the syringe to remove bubbles. Insert the needle into the muscle and then pull back on the syringe plunger while holding the syringe still into the muscle. If blood is visible in the syringe, this means you hit a vein. In this case, you should start again with a new syringe and drug.
Best HCG Online
Your fertility specialist will recommend you to inject 5000 to 10000 iu. Make sure you always follow the instruction of your health care specialist while using the medication. The drug is available on premiumrxdrug online under various brand names such as Pregnyl, fertigyn, Corion, ovunal, Hucog, ovidac, Lupi, and Sifasi. There are the Best HCG Injections Online and your can order it from premiumrxdrugs.com at
- Pregnyl- Pregnyl has a generic name human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG). It ispurified from the urine of pregnant women. HCG in the form of injection can help to treat fertility problem in women. As a fertility treatment, it stimulates ovulation so the released egg can be fertilized. This brand is real prescription strength human chorionic gonadotropin. It comes in a sterile sealed vial containing a dry powder that must be mixed to give intramuscularly.
- Fertigyn- Fertigyn is an HCG drug, which is a water-soluble glycoprotein and is given into the muscle or under the skin. If is ideal for treating infertility in women and increasing sperm count in men. It is also useful for the treatment of certain pituitary gland disorders in young boys. Its treats fertility by stimulating the ovaries which cause them to produce and expel during a cycle of ovulation in women. It is also prescribed to men with a low sperm count and to young boys who testicles have not dropped to the scrotum.
- Corion- It is an injectable formulation containing generic HCG in synthetic form. This why Corion is considered as the synthetic formulation of HCG for treating the condition of infertility in both men and women. It helps in the normal process of ovulation in females and for the sperm count in males.
- Ovunal– It is used for the treatment of certain conditions of anovulatory infertility in women and male fertility due to hypogonadotropic hypogonadism and delayed puberty. Infertility in women can be due to changes in ovulation and in males, sperm count can be a reason.
- Ovidac- It comes in the form of dried powder and Ovidac HCG is an essential energetic constituent found in this medicine. It is effective in treating infertility in women and plays a significant role in conceiving in females.
- Hucog- It is prescribed to induce ovulation in women with infertility issue. It is also used to improve sperm count in males and used to treat certain pituitary gland disorders in young boys.
- Lupi- It belongs to a group of drugs known as gonadotropins.The HCG Injection controls the release of eggs from the ovary in women as well as controls the secretion of testosterone (male sex hormone) in men.
Sifasi- The injectable medicine helps the egg in a woman’s ovary to develop normally. It effectively stimulates the release of an egg during ovulation and in this way treats infertility in women. It is also given to young boys with certain pituitary gland disorders.