Today being in your 40s or 50s, can you play basketball as you did when you were 20 years old, or throw a javelin as far as you once could? It is probably not because when we age, we find it difficult to do a few things with the same stamina as we use to do in our 20s or 30s. The same is true with sex as it is with sports.
Erectile dysfunction can occur for many reasons in men. Sometimes it is as simple as an adverse effect of a particular medicine, and for approximately 75% of men, the cause of the sexual dysfunction is more complex. ED could result from vascular disease, diabetes, neurological disorder, or prostate-related treatments or surgeries.
Whether you are currently diagnosed with ED or are hoping to get rid of the sexual dysfunction, try these tips to overcome erection issues for better sex life and overall health.
1. Eat Healthily- Eating a well-balanced diet rich in natural foods like fruits, green vegetables, whole grains, fish, and processed meat decreases the risk of developing erection issues in men.
2. Start Walking- According to research studies, walking just for 30 minutes a day is linked with a drop in the risk of erection problems. Other research suggests that moderate exercise can restore erectile function in obese middle-aged men with ED.
3. Monitor your vascular health- Medical conditions such as hypertension, diabetes, high cholesterol, high triglycerides can damage your ability to satisfy your partner. These conditions can greatly affect your arteries in the heart, brain and leading to sexual dysfunction. Sometimes an expanding waistline can also affect your performance in the bedroom. Check with your health care specialist to determine whether your vascular system and, thus, your heart, brain, or penile muscles are in good shape or are getting enough blood supply.
4. Move your body- Strong pelvic muscles enhance rigidity during erections, allow more blood to flow through penile muscles, and reach men’s penis.
5. Stay fit- A small waistline is one good defence as a man with a big waistline is 50% more likely to have sexual dysfunction than a man with a smaller waist. So, losing weight can help and stay fit can be a good strategy for avoiding or fixing ED. Obesity increases the risk s for heart disease, diabetes, which are two major causes of sexual dysfunction in men. And of course, obesity can add to the risk by interfering with several hormones that may be a part of the problem.
Since there may be multiple contributing factors for ED, lifestyle considerations should be included in your treatment regimen. Like, if you smoke, quit the bad habit straight away. If you find difficulty quitting your own, discuss smoking cessation programs with your doctor to help you stop. If you are a heavy drinker, limit your alcohol intake. If you use medications that haven’t been prescribed to you by your doctor, speak to your doctor about programs to help you quit.
In many cases, ED can be reversed. It is important to note that even when the ED cannot be cured, the right treatment can minimize or eliminate symptoms. Sexual dysfunction is usually treatable with oral medications and surgery. However, a man may be able to treat eth underlying cause and eliminate erection issues with no medication. The best treatment depends on a person’s condition. Primary treatments address the underlying cause of ED. When blocked arteries are responsible for causing erection issues, taking medications, or exercising frequently can improve cardiovascular health. This may minimize the episodes or eliminate ED.
Phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors or PDE5 inhibitors are effective and well-tolerated treatment in patients with ED of various etiologies. These are the oral medications that can help you have an erection that lasts. These include sildenafil (Kamagra, Suhagra 100 mg), tadalafil (Caverta, Tadalis) and vardenafil (Valif 20 mg). All these medications increase blood circulation, which can provide relief from ED. They begin to work in half an hour to an hour, and their effects can last in the system for several hours. But these ED drugs do not cause erection by themselves. You will still need sexual stimulation for these ED drugs to work. These may help people with certain conditions such as diabetes and atherosclerosis to achieve erections satisfactory for intercourse.
Sometimes, the cause of sexual dysfunction may be psychological, leading to anxiety. However, psychological treatments can reduce anxiety, increase self-confidence, and improves your sex life. Also, these changes may increase your chances that your other treatments work effectively.
When it comes to curing ED, the first thing one needs to do is to see a doctor to treat an underlying medical condition. As mentioned above, ED can be one of the first signs of diabetes-related nerve damage, neurological issues, and cardiovascular health issues. you can buy suhagra 100mg online at an affordable price.