This page is for you if you are looking for ways to get more stimulation. Numerous ways you can opt to spice up your sex life. The number of physical transformations your body undergoes as you age greatly impacts your sexuality. A decrease in hormone levels and neurological and circulatory functioning changes may lead to sexual dysfunction such as erectile dysfunction or ED in men or vaginal pain in women. Such physical changes may cause the intensity of youthful sex to reduce in middle and later life. But, increased confidence, better communication skills, and lessened inhibitions can help create a richer and ultimately satisfying sexual experience. By understanding the physical and emotional elements that lead to satisfying sex, you can better navigate problems if it exists.
Treating sexual issues is easier now than ever before. Sexual dysfunction drugs and professional sex therapists can help whenever you need them. You may be able to get rid of minor sexual issues by making a few modifications to your lovemaking style. Here are a few things that you can try for better sex:
- Educate yourself: You might not know, but plenty of self-help material is available that is good for every type of sexual issue. Browse the internet or get information from books, pick out a few sources that help you, and use them to make you and your partner better aware of the problem. If direct communication is too difficult, you and your partner underline the points you particularly like and show them to each other.
- Be patient: According to health care experts, your desire to engage in sexual activity decreases as you age. You and your partner can increase your sex drive by finding a quiet, comfortable, interruption-free setting for intimate moments. Also, it is equally important to understand that the physical changes in your body mean that you may need some more time to get aroused and reach orgasm. Thinking of having more sex isn’t bad, and working towards these body necessities can open doors to a new kind of sexual experience.
- Use lubricants for better sex: The vaginal dryness that begins at perimenopause can be easily corrected with lubricating liquid and gels. Use these products freely to avoid painful sex due to reduced libido, leading to growing relationship issues. When lubricants are no longer effective for you, discuss other options with your doctor for vaginal dryness.
- Maintain physical affection: Even if you are tired or tense about your office projects or upset about any other thing, engaging in kissing and cuddling is essential for maintaining a physical and emotional bond.
- Practice Touching: Sex therapists use sensate focus techniques that can help you regain physical intimacy without feeling pressured. Many books and videos offer variations on these practices and help you get a better sexual experience. You may also want to discuss with your partner to touch you in a manner that he/she would like to be touched; this way, you will get a better idea of how much pressure you should use to please your partner, from gentle to firm.
- Move your body to improve your sex life: You may not know that exercise you perform daily to maintain a healthy heart and muscles are important for good sex as blood flows to your genitals as much to your heart. Men with erectile dysfunction (ED) can sometimes reverse the condition with a healthy lifestyle that includes regular exercise. Researchers found that healthy lifestyle changes are likely to add to the benefits even in men requiring ED medicines.
- Explore new positions: Practice different sexual positions not only adds interest to lovemaking but can also help to resolve other sexual issues.
- Share your fantasies: This practice can help you explore possible activities that might turn on for you or your partner. Try thinking of a movie or an incident that aroused you and share your memory with your partner. This could be an effective remedy for people with low sexual desire.
- Take oral medicines to treat erectile dysfunction in men: Medicines containing Sildenafil Suhagra 100mg tadalafil, and vardenafil can help you achieve an erection with sexual stimulation. These work best when taken 30 minutes to an hour before you are ready to engage in sexual activity.
If none of your efforts seems to work, don’t lose hope. Consult a health care specialist who can determine the cause of sexual problems and may be able to identify effective treatments.